• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    I think bluegrass makes awesome workout music
    Bluegrass is wonderful!

And you can see a world-class Bluegrass band at prices even I can afford (often for free, or nearly)!

I never work out with music though...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      That advert didn't tell me anything? What do they mean? Do they give cars to disadvantaged children? Is this a campaign to get kids behind the wheel and on the roads to give natural selection a helping hand? Or are they after toy cars? Kids electric cars? Or are they selling donated cars to raise money for children's charities? What kind of charities then? Terminally ill children? Children displaced by war? Combating child poverty? Supporting abused children? Kids who want to drive but were unfortunate enough to be born in a country with a minimum age requirement for taking your driving test....

That advert made me angry.. and now I want to kill them all too...
      It's a Jewish charity. You give them your car. They sell it. They give the money to fund Jewish schools etc. They never tell you that. Ever. They've been in trouble for not stating what the charity was for in the past. It's not all kids. Just Jewish ones.

Could be brilliant. Could be sad they have to do this.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Bluegrass is wonderful!

And you can see a world-class Bluegrass band at prices even I can afford (often for free, or nearly)!

I never work out with music though...
        I think you should know this raises your like points in my book!!!! I love bluegrass.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Comment

I like dark chocolate more than any other kind of chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
              I'm with you on that one :3
              Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Dark chocolate in my book is NOT an unpopular thing..

What is it seems is Trump..for some reason unknown to me,he seems to be polling well...even through none of what he talks about can he as Prez ever be able to do...

He begins to remind me of Sarah Palin and all the magazine's she "Read"..But can not actually list
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                  For me it depends upon whose dark chocolate. The stuff I got in Europe called dark chocolate was far different than what you get in the US. The dark chocolate in the Orient, especially Japan, was different from what the US and Europe had. Different texture, different sweetness or bitterness and even a difference in actual color. It seems most often in the U.S. the main dark you see is in some Hersey combo package. Of them all the one I cared for the most for taste was actually from Europe though all these years later now I do not recall the exact company that made it.

But in that regard I suppose it's sort of like comparing Fish and Chips in Scotland to that from Britain or that found on Gibraltar. All great to the taste buds but those greasy chips wrapped in a London news paper just some how seemed to be the best. But the vinegar on the chips sure tasted a bit different between the three places.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

In my opinion, this thread should be stickied.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      What is it seems is Trump..for some reason unknown to me,he seems to be polling well...even through none of what he talks about can he as Prez ever be able to do...

He begins to remind me of Sarah Palin and all the magazine's she "Read"..But can not actually list
                      It's not as strange as you may think. Sure, he's a loud mouth, he's rude, he blurts out whatever is on his mind regardless of what the repercussions may be. But think about it. In today's world of ultra PC, where people freak out if you say 'hi' to them because it's a trigger, there you can't tell your child he can't go play until he makes his bed because you're too afraid he'll sue you later in life for screwing him up, a person who doesn't give a rat's ass about any of that is a breath of fresh air. I honestly think that people really don't LIKE being politically correct all the time, so it's a nice change to see someone just say what's on their minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                      But the vinegar on the chips sure tasted a bit different between the three places.
                      I'd have to say that it's most likely because the type of vinegar itself is different. Cider, malt, white wine, red wine ... I've seen all of them used for the chips, though malt and white are the most common.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                        For me it depends upon whose dark chocolate. The stuff I got in Europe called dark chocolate was far different than what you get in the US. The dark chocolate in the Orient, especially Japan, was different from what the US and Europe had. Different texture, different sweetness or bitterness and even a difference in actual color. It seems most often in the U.S. the main dark you see is in some Hersey combo package. Of them all the one I cared for the most for taste was actually from Europe though all these years later now I do not recall the exact company that made it.
                        I don't know about the US, but you often get a cocoa percentage printed on the dark chocolate here. The higher the percentage, the darker the chocolate and more bitter the taste. I like a nice 70% myself. It's just right. I definitely prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth, and I'm not keen on anything above 70%.

Or at least, I tell myself I don't have a sweet tooth.. and yet I can happily eat a whole packet of fizzy laces when I get the chance.. Completely destroying the surface of my tongue in the process.

Also.. is lindt chocolate available outside of Europe? Maybe this is the brand you can't remember

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Dis mah brand!

(steals chocolate)
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I don't know about the US, but you often get a cocoa percentage printed on the dark chocolate here. The higher the percentage, the darker the chocolate and more bitter the taste. I like a nice 70% myself. It's just right. I definitely prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth, and I'm not keen on anything above 70%.

Or at least, I tell myself I don't have a sweet tooth.. and yet I can happily eat a whole packet of fizzy laces when I get the chance.. Completely destroying the surface of my tongue in the process.

Also.. is lindt chocolate available outside of Europe? Maybe this is the brand you can't remember

Yes ma'am it is. I enjoy chocolate alot. Almost all of it. I'll do milk to dark and everything in between. White chocolate is one I have to be in the mood for. Around easter they put out a cookies and creme bunny. I will sit and eat that whole thing.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

That does look similar to the package and shape of the pieces. I just recall some of it was almost a dark black color and had a really bitter yet sweet tang to it when you ate it.
                              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Ooh, you've reminded me of white chocolate wth freeze-dried strawberries.. that is amazingly good. Tescos did an Easter egg with it this year and I must admit it didn't last a full 24hrs..
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X