Unpopular Opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

I support Demeny Voting (and I think the self-voting age should be more like 15 or 16).
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      I support Demeny Voting (and I think the self-voting age should be more like 15 or 16).
      Sounds like an interesting system.

Comment

Have not heard of that,but really the kids have a stake in things that effect them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok,the whole State bills to protect religious freedom advance, alarming some.

So if you believe something,and have a religious reason for doing something,then regular law does not apply to you,think "Thou shall not allow a witch to live",or the popular "Man shell not lie with man" so if you are a devout Christian,you should be able to bypass modern law for religious law..Sharia anyone? An eye for an eye too?

Enough special consideration for religious belief to allow Bigotry and discrimination,because you believe it should be ok.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ming-some.html

If this is the rule of law for us,then kill someone if they spit on a bible,or disrespect an image of Jesus,or GOD..BUT,only the GOD of Abraham is covered...what if someone disrespects an image of Pan,or Satan? Slippery slope right there..
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

^^^ I read somewhere that Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook school shooter in CT, was a vegan. Anything's possible.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hitler was a vegetarian (at least towards the end). True story. From the sounds of it, he barely even ate dairy or eggs. Also, the Nazis labelled soya beans "Nazi beans": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/w...rian-diet.html

People who claim that vegetarians or vegans can't be violent or murderous have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Vegetarian sites always try to discredit it because he wasn't a strict vegetarian before the war started, but according to most sources, he did become a full vegetarian.

Charles Manson is also apparently a vegetarian.
            Last edited by DanieMarie; 28 Mar 2015, 06:55.

Comment

I love meat and will never (willingly) be a vegan. Because.. bacon. ^^

Comment

I have nothing against people who go vegan...I just can't stand it when they try to justify it by saying that vegans are better people, that everyone can do it, and that it's always better for the environment. Vegans are often great people, but that's not always the case. Not everyone can do it (I've given quite a few a list of my allergies and said "go...tell me how I can eat a varied diet for a week. None of them could give me an answer). It is often better for the environment, but you have to watch your choices. Getting food filled with palm oil shipped halfway across the world is probably not as environmental as local sustainable salmon or organic eggs from a small farm or a neighbour (or whatever is locally raised in your area).

Comment

I don't think poor people are vegan.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                    I love meat and will never (willingly) be a vegan. Because.. bacon. ^^
                    I just kind of skimmed the discussion...but this right here.

Comment

I could not go without eating meat. I mean there's many reasons, but I'll give you three
                      1. Steak
                      2. Ribs
                      3. Bacon
                      Three solid reasons right there
                      "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                      And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                      They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                      The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                      - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                        I could not go without eating meat. I mean there's many reasons, but I'll give you three
                        1. Steak
                        2. Ribs
                        3. Bacon
                        Three solid reasons right there
                        I think you forgot bacon, and bacon as well. Did I mention bacon?
                        Bacon should definitely be on that list.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                          I think you forgot bacon, and bacon as well. Did I mention bacon?
                          Bacon should definitely be on that list.
                          You forgot sushi, pork chops, bacon, eggs, tuna steak, bacon, chilean sea-bass, salmon, bacon, sausage, bacon and bacon.
                          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I don't think poor people are vegan.
                            I don't think so, either. Stuff like beans and lentils are pretty cheap, but you kind of have to go beyond that to get B12 and stuff. A lot of those vegan fortified foods and supplements are really expensive, not to mention the alternative milk and egg products and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, another unpopular opinion (I guess it's not really an opinion, though):

I'm not that big on bacon. I mean, I don't dislike it and I enjoy it from time to time, but I could take it or leave it.

Comment

Did anyone mention Bacon....I think perhaps I could not exist without Bacon..or sausages,pork sausages!!!
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                                Also, another unpopular opinion (I guess it's not really an opinion, though):

I'm not that big on bacon. I mean, I don't dislike it and I enjoy it from time to time, but I could take it or leave it.
                                I agree!

I always choose sausage, when asked "bacon or sausage?"
                                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X