Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    Ooh, you've reminded me of white chocolate wth freeze-dried strawberries.. that is amazingly good. Tescos did an Easter egg with it this year and I must admit it didn't last a full 24hrs..
    Have to admit the main eggs I liked were Cadburry eggs though they had a really dark chocolate egg last year my wife found for me. That's one of those things we find at easter but not really any other time in the states.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
      That does look similar to the package and shape of the pieces. I just recall some of it was almost a dark black color and had a really bitter yet sweet tang to it when you ate it.
      They do a 95% which is almost black, and not sweet at all. It's like eating strong coffee grinds. I can't remember the colour of the packet though. It would look similar to the one above, but a different colour.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        They do a 95% which is almost black, and not sweet at all. It's like eating strong coffee grinds. I can't remember the colour of the packet though. It would look similar to the one above, but a different colour.
        That might be it. Recall when I tried that one gave me a coffee like set of the shakes and a headache from hades.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

In Calif they had chocolate covered coffee beans...actually kinda tasty..Mainly found in SF very cool local coffee houses(NOT Starbucks)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Chocolate covered coffee beans? Those are really tasty!
            "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

^What would the Internet do if there were bacon-flavored chocolate-covered coffee beans?

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                ^What would the Internet do if there were bacon-flavored chocolate-covered coffee beans?
                Interesting thought. I'd like to know how it tastes.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Ploop and crash..Bacon and chocolate and Coffee beans...Oh my...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                    Bacon Kahlua and Espresso Bean Fudge is quite possibly the best fudge you will ever eat. If you love bacon, booze, coffee & chocolate, you need to make it.

Bacon Kahlua and Espresso Bean FUDGE

Comment

Speak the word,and the internet produces...Magical......

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                        http://bacontoday.com/bacon-kahlua-a...so-bean-fudge/

Bacon Kahlua and Espresso Bean FUDGE
                        And we wonder about American obesity rates...

Comment

I don't have a problem with piercing a kid's ears. Apparently I'm in the minority over at reddit. People are losing their ever loving minds over this. Meh.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I don't have a problem with piercing a kid's ears. Apparently I'm in the minority over at reddit. People are losing their ever loving minds over this. Meh.
                            I am all for it as well. Apparently KP agrees with reddit and is saying getting your childs ears pierced is "vanity". I might punch him in the face over this..
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Generally, if the child wants them or needs to get ear piercings for medical or other resasons (although I'm not quite sure what kind of medical emergency requires ear piercings), I don't see the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I don't either...it made it a lot easier to keep them clean and prevent infections. I got Phee's done as a baby, and she's had far less problems than I had when mine were done when I was 9.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X