This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That meeting went for far too long.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm like woozy and dizzy.

I wish that idjit would go away.

I'm glad Rae'ya's back.

I want to go to the gym, but at the same time don't.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

I don't want to move.

My brain is just not functioning.

Perhaps a 4 day weekend was a bad idea.
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      So the new store opening has been moved from Sept 11 to Sept 26. So far. Could be that's the day we start setting up etc. Anyways thinking about actually getting a bike. A beach cruiser with a basket. They have them at Walmart for $97. Why? Because I looked at a map of me and the store. Down one street. Google maps gives me distance and route by bike if I ask. It's 12 minutes. Now for me I might make that maybe 30 if I just pedal like a slow poke with my purse in my basket. I'm thinking of actually doing it! Everyone here in my city rides bikes anyways, so I won't feel weird. Then my commute time is really wee! And I don't have to rely on anyone for rides at night. And we have a gate at the side which opens to the side of the house which is a covered patio. So I could roll it in there when not in use.

Am I crazy?
      I don't think that's crazy, one bit. In fact, knowing your heart issues, I think it's quite admirable, as far as exercise, as Heka said.

I wish to hell I could ride, still. The last time I got on a bike, it was painful to sit on. It had been many, many years prior that I'd ridden one before. My ass was not accustomed to such abuse and begged for pampering. I only rode it, maybe, a mile or so! Then, after making my ass hurt, even sitting in a chair, a recliner, or laying on my back didn't help. For days. It felt like I'd sat on the end of a narrow pipe, instead of a bicycle seat. The word that comes to mind is popsicle. No thanks. Not going there again.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

I don't think that's crazy, one bit. In fact, knowing your heart issues, I think it's quite admirable, as far as exercise, as Heka said.

I wish to hell I could ride, still. The last time I got on a bike, it was painful to sit on. It had been many, many years prior that I'd ridden one before. My ass was not accustomed to such abuse and begged for pampering. I only rode it, maybe, a mile or so! Then, after making my ass hurt, even sitting in a chair, a recliner, or laying on my back didn't help. For days. It felt like I'd sat on the end of a narrow pipe, instead of a bicycle seat. The word that comes to mind is popsicle. No thanks. Not going there again.
        Bike seats get swallowed by my aaaassssss. So uncomfy.

RIP

You cut your hair short
        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Which is why I want to get this:

Only $97
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I think the seat might still be too small for my ass. But I'd be willing to test drive it!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              Which is why I want to get this:

Only $97
              It's orange!!! And soo cute!

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I just got a call from my friend that went in for a MAJOR surgery. I had been wondering if he made it through the surgery,and he did,and is going to do 2 months of rehab. The guy is amazing at least to me. He has been through about 15 surgery's,one was for a spine replacement with titanium(neck and part of spine). If it was me,I would not have survived any of the surgery's he has.

Got to give him props...
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                  Bike seats get swallowed by my aaaassssss. So uncomfy.
                  You gotta get the gel seat cover...

My problem is that I like to mountain bike, but I need cruiser style handle bars because of my carpal tunnel.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm like 70% sure someone tried to curse me, pretty sure I know who too, and it's mostly just pissed me off.
                    On a possibly related note I'm getting a little irritated with people from the college's paganism club as I meet them as it is host to a special dark snowflake (who may or may not be playing pretend?) and an anti-christian who insists you are not a witch if you are not "blank" or if you are "blank".
                    Everyone else is fine so far.
                    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

My problem is that I like to mountain bike, but I need cruiser style handle bars because of my carpal tunnel.
                      Oh, hell yeah. Mine needs a motor.

And, probably, training wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

The only bike I ride is the one at the gym. I don't have that. So I don't ride it :P

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

It's popcorn time!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Fire and Sword
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I was wondering if anybody knows what a 'popping' sound in the lungs might mean. I'm a smoker and I hear it at night, I'm wondering if I should go get a checkup. It almost sounds like popcorn popping.
                              White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                              sigpic
                              In Days of yore,
                              From Britain's shore
                              Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                              And planted firm Britannia's flag
                              On Canada's fair domain.
                              Here may it wave,
                              Our boast, our pride
                              And joined in love together,
                              The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                                I was wondering if anybody knows what a 'popping' sound in the lungs might mean. I'm a smoker and I hear it at night, I'm wondering if I should go get a checkup. It almost sounds like popcorn popping.
                                Definitely get it checked out. I would guess that it's mucus related to some form of inflammation.

Comment

Working...
                                X