X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
    I'm way too stoned.

It took me over 40 minutes to write like 3 sentences, in two posts. I'm not exactly sure, (it might have been more like 6 sentences) which just figures. I'm just gonna leave before I get into too much trouble, or something. Besides, I'm already up to 5 sentences, here, in just over 30 minutes, or so. Oops, make that six sentences, and a one-word sentence - to round out number seven.

Laters.
    God chain thats too funny, go have a snack and sleep it off.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I'm way too stoned.

It took me over 40 minutes to write like 3 sentences, in two posts. I'm not exactly sure, (it might have been more like 6 sentences) which just figures. I'm just gonna leave before I get into too much trouble, or something. Besides, I'm already up to 5 sentences, here, in just over 30 minutes, or so. Oops, make that six sentences, and a one-word sentence - to round out number seven.

Laters.
      So your confession of love was just the stoner talking?!

*runs off and cries tears of green magenta*
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm way too stoned.

Laters.
        That makes me think of something that I read last year:

Washington and Colorado legalized gay marriage and marijuana simultaneously, because the Bible does say, after all, that if a man lies with another man, he shall be stoned.
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I'm thinking I should be sleeping not reading. Especially since I have ointment in my eyes so it's really difficult to read. But golly, I do love a challenge.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I am thinking that the weather done decided to go freaking nuts once again,but its summer and well who can really understand the weather....
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm wondering how I can get the melted wax in my cauldron out... Cauldron = not a great candle holder :/
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                I'm wondering how I can get the melted wax in my cauldron out... Cauldron = not a great candle holder :/
                Freeze it, or if it's the right kind of surface, really hot/boiling water. Freezing just makes it easier to chip out of you can't submerge the cauldron.... If it's a proper cauldron burning it out is always an option
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                  Freeze it, or if it's the right kind of surface, really hot/boiling water. Freezing just makes it easier to chip out of you can't submerge the cauldron.... If it's a proper cauldron burning it out is always an option
                  I think it's made from cast iron, so freezing it might work, then I'll try get the rest out with boiling water, THANKYOU
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I'm way too stoned.

Laters.
                    This brightened my day for various reasons

Comment

It looks like Hillary Clinton is being positioned as the next Democratic presidential candidate.

I hope they don't run her. I think the Dems can easily win the next election, but the GOP looks at Ms. Clinton the same way that the Dems look at Sarah Palin.

Whatever her qualifications might be, running Clinton could well be fatal.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I saw on the news that perhaps Al Gore might be considered,but not really sure he could carry the weight.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

... is this really already starting again? We're like 2 years out from the next election. More than. Why????
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                            ... is this really already starting again? We're like 2 years out from the next election. More than. Why????
                            LOL - it's like Christmas. The advertising comes earlier each season.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I want the entire system to be gutted. Until that happens, they're all carbon copy versions of each other, willing to sell our Freedoms to the lowest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                                I want the entire system to be gutted. Until that happens, they're all carbon copy versions of each other, willing to sell our Freedoms to the lowest bidder.
                                IMHO, gutting the system won't help.

The reason both parties can get away with selling off human rights is because they have to complicity of voters.

As long as the voting majority is willing to sell the freedom of others down the river in order to get what THEY want, politicos can profit by doing it.

It won't be until a majority of voters are willing to self educate and look at the big picture that anything will change.

Since 50% of the population is of below average intelligence, and a large percentage of the others are overly self interested, or disinterested in issues, or giving up all together, I don't see any big changes coming down the tubes any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X