X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I've been very busy lately.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
      I've been very busy lately.
      You and me both sister. Today starts the beginning of my bike commute. I'm poor. I need to save those $4 to work every day! I made it to work in 15 and made it home in 25. I only had to stop twice to catch my breath to make it up the hill! I figured out raising the seat a tad (thankfully it has a nifty lever to do it without the aid of any tool) up and down. I get a longer stretch of leg with it up higher. So I can pedal a bit easier. I also swerve side to side biking up the slight incline. It seems to help. I'm still not comfy with cars. But thankfully I take one street to the side of the big street and it's straight residential. And my roomy gave me his reflective vest he used while being a bus driver. So that will help with at night.

Also my bike basket rocks! It fits my leopard big ass purse quite well. I'm going to take a load of laundry on it too!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm so excited for you Duce Things sound good!
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Kittens, all I can think about is piles of kittens..... And missing my own kitties.... 😢
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
            Kittens, all I can think about is piles of kittens..... And missing my own kitties.... ��
            That sure is brain candy right there. I couldn't top kittens! ^^
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
              Bahahahahahahahahahaha

And Sean thinks he is the most evil Satanist... lol!
              I admit that was evil... But I've done worse! :P

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post

I admit that was evil... But I've done worse! :P
                Pics or gtfo haha
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Well, I no longer live in a backwoods reservation. Now I live in a tourist town. Though the cable internet is totally worth having to deal with tourists and burnt out businesspeople and waitstaff... and the immanent threat of tsunamis.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

"In the Navy" by the Village People is stuck in my head.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

thinking about these two "non violence advocates" who almost beat their ex room mate to death.
                      http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...olence_gr.html

"One of the assault suspects was reportedly still wearing the same "Stop the Violence" T-shirt that she had on the night before when she led a march protesting two recent shootings in Washington, Pa."
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm thinking I would kill a man for some cran-cherry juice right now.....
                        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          thinking about these two "non violence advocates" who almost beat their ex room mate to death.
                          http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...olence_gr.html

"One of the assault suspects was reportedly still wearing the same "Stop the Violence" T-shirt that she had on the night before when she led a march protesting two recent shootings in Washington, Pa."
                          Oh, the blessed irony of insanity!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                          I'm thinking I would kill a man for some cran-cherry juice right now.....
                          Don't be sexist, Maria! You can kill women, too!

(I did not say that. I did not say that)
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

It's 11:30 ish. And I've been thinking 'paperwork' for the last hour. Since I played coma girl on my day off..I have a bunch of paperwork I've been dying to get to since before my 11 day work week.
                            ~MediCal yearly re submission paperwork. Finished.
                            ~Snap paperwork finally finished.
                            ~State taxes. Yup. Found that in a pile of paperwork to do. My bad. But they owe me money, so I won't be in trouble.

I have to print all these documents and I have no printer. But I found out Kinkos let's you upload your docs to them and they print for you! So I have like a bill for under $3 to go pick up tomorrow. Took me a while to figure out how to just download 1 page of a pdf bill. But I did it! And so all the hard stuff is done. I'm paperworked out.

whew.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

A base 7 converter exists. I have no idea what to do with this knowledge but I'll find something.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Thinking about how it sucks that this is the first year that I decide not to buy any candy for the kids because there's never been any who come down the street ... and just now at least 20 little ones all dressed up just paraded down the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X