This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I agree, energy drinks are stupid, but when you're trying to equate them to Satan himself, it's time to turn yourself over to the men in the white coats.

My mom watches Wheel of Fortune. Which means I watch it with her. I don't understand why, but lately, the contestants have felt the need to scream the letters. It is horribly annoying. We've got to turn the volume down to counteract their darn yelling. Hello, people, they give you microphones that hook on your clothes. You can use a normal voice.

Comment

yeh,my making a joke that decaff was evil is one thing,but when you see evil in everyday objects,it is time to check yourself into the rubber room.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        yeh,my making a joke that decaff was evil is one thing,but when you see evil in everyday objects,it is time to check yourself into the rubber room.
        No, no. Decaff is the creation of the Devil, along with burgers without cheese and pancakes without syrup. Those creations are simply just inhuman and done utterly out of the need to torture people.

As for seeing evil everywhere, that's not really the problem in today's world. The problem is actually not being able to see the good from time to time.

Comment

Hey now, I'm lactose intolerant and can't have cheese. So a burger without it is a blessing (seriously, my digestive system thanks me when I leave it alone).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, talking about seeing evil things in everyday objects made me think of the people that see Jesus in everyday objects. Then that made me think of this.

It's a Jesus sandwich press! :XD laugh:

Also, also...(you guys might find this funny).

About a week ago, I had a dream about bugs. Like they were getting on me or something. Now I can't stand bugs. They creep me out. Well, I woke up, went to use the bathroom, and as I was walking back my furnace kicked on. As it started up, it made a sound like a cricket. Being half asleep still, I completely froze up and I know my eyes got huge. I think I thought I was still dreaming about those bugs at first and that one was coming after me. Then I realized what the noise was, felt stupid, and went back to bed.

Comment

My 2-year plan may have just been turned into a 1-year plan... I have so much to get done.

Comment

Actually Arella,that looks more like Rasputin in the toast to me...But then my brain is kinda weird anyway...
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Actually Arella,that looks more like Rasputin in the toast to me...But then my brain is kinda weird anyway...
                Rasputin in toast is a much more terrifying concept. Who knows, maybe he's still around after all these years. They did try to kill him over and over and over ... Spooooky

Comment

I spell decaf with one f... all you people spelling it with 2 is weird...
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                    I'm thinking this woman is 100% certified nuts.
                    ...Honestly, that just makes me want to drink it more because that's metal as hell. I also love when people bring up inverted crosses being anti-Christian, because it only ever means they are either nuts or don't know what they are talking about.

Looks like Lenin to me.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Getting my formal wear ready tomorrow for the remembrance ceremonies. Should be a nice and solemn day.
                      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                      sigpic
                      In Days of yore,
                      From Britain's shore
                      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                      And planted firm Britannia's flag
                      On Canada's fair domain.
                      Here may it wave,
                      Our boast, our pride
                      And joined in love together,
                      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Every hour on the hour we listen to my recording at work of the Black Friday sale. I have to listen to myself every single hour. It's horrifying.

But today we had a little surprise. Every hour on the hour it was the Theme for the Marines. Today is their bday I guess. So yeah. My boss is a Marine.

(waves flag)
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Duce, you've clocked 6000 posts, well done

Im just thinking I cbf about much atm. Just a massive ball of cbf.
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm thinking about my brother and his newly purchased vehicle. He got a Nissan Leaf, one of those new electric cars. Okay, cool. I get it. It'll save money, help the environment, blah blah blah ... But it only gets between 80 and 100 miles on a charge? And to get a full charge at an actual charging port (not just an outlet, which it can do but takes much longer) takes about 5 hours? That's pretty stupid! That means that if he was going to make a trip of 360 miles, which would normally take about 6 hours or driving, will now take him at least 30 hours, because he'll have to stop and charge up!

Irritates me at how impractical it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                              That means that if he was going to make a trip of 360 miles, which would normally take about 6 hours or driving, will now take him at least 30 hours, because he'll have to stop and charge up!
                              Sure, if he charged to full every time which would be ridiculous. Really, to me, it's a factor of time vs money. Electric is cheap as hell on a per-mile basis. If his area is set up for it, it's not actually that much of a hassle or tie sink.

Still, hybrid is better.
                              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                                My 2-year plan may have just been turned into a 1-year plan... I have so much to get done.
                                I'm really starting to come around to this idea. There's still oodles to get done, but a year is a long time to sort things out.

Also, I really don't want to shovel my driveway.

Comment

Working...
                                X