• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    I cant wait to be 30.
    You're gonna have to.

Age is something you earn by surviving being young.

Like a prize, I guess.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

You're gonna have to.

Age is something you earn by surviving being young.

Like a prize, I guess.
      I like that people here enjoy their age. Everyone irl just complains and tells me I'm nuts.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I cant wait to be 30.
        Really?
        Im still coming to terms with it knocking on my door very soon. Your as old as iyou feel right? Somedays i feel 70 others i feel 3

Comment

This is how I feel.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by loststarshine View Post

Really?
            Im still coming to terms with it knocking on my door very soon. Your as old as iyou feel right? Somedays i feel 70 others i feel 3
            Yep. In my head things are all sorted by 30, and people start treating me like an adult. Im 23.

I feel like this:

IMG_155798002959180.jpg

RIP

You cut your hair short
            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Yep. In my head things are all sorted by 30, and people start treating me like an adult. Im 23.

I feel like this:

[ATTACH]3407[/ATTACH]
              I agree with the picture. I understand that im 29 and things arent sorted out yetm people still treat me like a kid. Im lucky if they dont think im in high school.

Comment

Watching a report on the delays in treating veterans by the VA.

Why doesn't our country treat these people like solid gold?

It's the least that could be done for what they've done.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Because it makes too much sense. Our leadership doesnt make logical choices too often... they probably want to control us... i wonder sometimes how people can be so heartless.

Comment

Originally posted by loststarshine View Post
                    Because it makes too much sense. Our leadership doesnt make logical choices too often... they probably want to control us... i wonder sometimes how people can be so heartless.
                    I suspect it's more a matter of not having a loudly vocal organization. It's easy to sweep the quiet under the rug. Time, maybe, to stop that shit.

Perhaps veterans should start rioting.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      I suspect it's more a matter of not having a loudly vocal organization. It's easy to sweep the quiet under the rug. Time, maybe, to stop that shit.

Perhaps veterans should start rioting.
                      More then just veterans people need to care about things that matter for a change. Society is behaving like sheep being lead to a slaughter. So many laws silly laws just to control us regulate us. Hell our soliders get shafted we rather spend all our money on sport stars and celeberties. Hollywood was created to distract us from the depression technology is becoming our downfall at the same time we advance. If the world lost all electricity it would praticaly cripple the world. Facebook makes the news when it crashes.

Comment

Cheap trickery is a marvelous way to beat computer players in RTS games.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

So I read this article on restless leg syndrome. something I get if I take my sleeping pills and stay up past a certain point. Because my mind likes to fight the effects of sleeping pills. Anywho, the article was about sleeping with a bar of soap in a sock and putting it under the covers by your legs. And it works. Anyone know anything about this? I'm so curious.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm thinking this week is turning out to be lousy. I was sick Monday and Tuesday. My mom had a really miserable night with her old dog and has made the decision that it's time to put her to sleep. I agree. Her dog is getting worse. The dog can't hold it. She's deaf and almost blind. It's obvious the dog is miserable. So, after work today, we're going to take the dog to the vet.

Maybe next week will go better.

Comment

I just played my last game of netball for the year.

And I sucked.

I'm really disappointed about it. I kept getting picked up for little things, and I didn't know how to fix them, and so I just stopped doing things. People stopped passing to me, all that. It sucks. I'm not a good netballer by any stretch, until last season I hadn't played since I was 11. I just play cos it's social and fun. But it wasnt fun tonight.

I wish it could've ended on a better note.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

People seem so concerned about their phone knowing their address & such. When you get your bill, where's it sent? Uh-huh. The phone co., electric co., etc., have had your address since day 1. It's all propaganda/fearmongering. And, if your phone's lost or stolen, what's the difference (other than replacement cost) than if I'd lost my physical, paper address book, which has my own name/address in it. Everything used to have a "If found, please return to_______" tag on it. Now we're all scaredy cats.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X