X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Commandments of Wargame:ALB

1) Missiles are the one true air defense, thou shalt have no other air defense before them.
    2) Thou shalt covet all the missiles
    3) Understanding that your missile trucks are not not holy enough to have all the missiles, thou shalt invest in resupply trucks so that your missile trucks may continue to bless and protect you
    4) Thou shalt thank the twin gods, MISSILES and LOGISTICS for handing you the opposing air force on a silver platter.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled business.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Tomorrow we have our grand opening! We have a ribbon cutting ceremony with the City Mayor! I've never been involved in something like this. I'm quite excited!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

A little update on my life for you guys (who I'm sure love my witty evilness a lot):

I officially have no money left in my bank account.
        I make money playing the guitar on the street, barely enough to eat.
        My PC's Hard Drive died. I cried. Lost everything.
        My dad in Venezuela lost his job. He's coming to France probably next month, and this whole time I've been telling him I still have plenty enough money as to not worry him. I'm screwed.
        My anxiety is so bad now that I don't feel it anymore. Instead I bite my fingernails until my fingers bleed.
        As you have guessed, I can't find a fucking job. Every time I get a negative response, I thank them politely, then hang up the phone. I proceed to lose my shit and cry. The ones who don't even answer my applications have a special place in the burning nether of the otherworld.

I'm thinking of making a sign to put while playing guitar that reads "No money accepted as donation: Jobs only".

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Though perhaps a weird thought,and maybe it is just me. I am feeling like something shifted,something important that effects the state of the world,and the stability of our normal social interaction. A change in the paradigm of sorts. Though I can not pin it down,I feel sure there has been a major change.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Though perhaps a weird thought,and maybe it is just me. I am feeling like something shifted,something important that effects the state of the world,and the stability of our normal social interaction. A change in the paradigm of sorts. Though I can not pin it down,I feel sure there has been a major change.
            The world always changes, and so does humanity. But yeah... Something is boiling...
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
              A little update on my life for you guys (who I'm sure love my witty evilness a lot):

My dad in Venezuela lost his job. He's coming to France probably next month, and this whole time I've been telling him I still have plenty enough money as to not worry him. I'm screwed.
              My anxiety is so bad now that I don't feel it anymore. Instead I bite my fingernails until my fingers bleed.
              As you have guessed, I can't find a fucking job. Every time I get a negative response, I thank them politely, then hang up the phone. I proceed to lose my shit and cry. The ones who don't even answer my applications have a special place in the burning nether of the otherworld.

I'm thinking of making a sign to put while playing guitar that reads "No money accepted as donation: Jobs only".
              I'm really sorry to hear this. And really wish I had some solid advice or insight or work for you. But good luck, and all we can do is keep trying.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, Sean. I wish the best for you, my friend!
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  I disagree, it is not a weird thought, and it's surely not just you. I've thought that something with me has shifted, as you said, as I have suddenly found myself doing things differently for the past two weeks or so. And while yes, there may have been a change in me, but it had to have been brought on by something.

I'm cleaning more, getting rid of the last remnants of the past in this house, my thoughts and attention have been directed at a different deity than usual, and I've felt restless. On a more global scale, my brother recently told me about how he may be going to Greenland to do some study of the seal populations there as they have come down with an unusual strain of virus that has been determined to have been up until now frozen in the ice caps.

Something's going on.

Comment

Me too, feeling like something's changed or is changing. It's more than my usual seasonal stuff.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Is mercury retrograde or something?

Sean, sending you love xx
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Man. I am so sorry you are going through this. Things do find a way of turning around when you least expect it. I hope this happens for you as well. Good thoughts my way to you my friend.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Thank you all.
                          I'm resourceful enough to not die of hunger. Though winter is just around the bend and I sleep on the floor of a friend's apartment. Floors are cold.

My PC being broken let's me more time to think about stuff. Where my life is going, what mistakes have I done that I can absolutely not repeat, etc. I'm the only one to blame for being in this situation. I put too much trust in one person, and I got too comfortable with that. I made choices without thinking it through.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Been in something similar when I was much younger,just hang on and try to find a path towards something better.

The trusting other people to much thing can catch you in a bind for sure.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I hope things turn around fast for you, SeanRave.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I need to get up earlier.
                                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                                Seen the desert and the birds
                                You cut your hair short
                                Like a shush to an insult
                                The world had been yelling
                                Since the day you were born
                                Revolting with anger
                                While it smiled like it was cute
                                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment