This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I've had a lot of people come to my door today. We rarely get five people ringing or knocking in a week, let alone all in one day. I have a very strong feeling that this is the divine's way of telling me that someone new is going to be coming into my life (or my mom's life, since it's her house) soon.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Christmas pudding

Comment

Just took a walk by a nearby lake... Nature seems a bit confused. I've seen flowers blooming and new buds on the trees. Stuff that shouldn't be happening for another few months. Also, I had to take off my gloves and hood because it was too warm. It's a weird winter we're having.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Yeh,the weather seems to be weird everywhere..Yesterday here it was almost 55 degrees F,this is supposed to be New Jersey winter,not Florida winter.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
            Just took a walk by a nearby lake... Nature seems a bit confused. I've seen flowers blooming and new buds on the trees. Stuff that shouldn't be happening for another few months. Also, I had to take off my gloves and hood because it was too warm. It's a weird winter we're having.

Our winters have been like this for the past 2-3 years... :/
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
              It's been chilly here, but very little snow. I'm waiting for it to blizzard after the new year.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

had a meeting with the boss and the boss's boss about a report I wrote (which is modled off of the reports that he's signed for the past 5-6 years)...

...he's decided we should totally change how we write their report, so I get to rewrite it now based on our campfire chat.

Yay. More work for me.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I had to put an Elizabethan collar on my dog today. She has a few sores from fleas that she's aggravated by licking. After trying spray with bitters as a deterrent (she still licked the sores) and trying to wrap the area (she chewed the wrapping off), I felt there was no other choice.

While I feel bad that she has to wear it, my gosh, does she look funny!

Comment

Thinking about how this Winter has been pretty warm...
                    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

made brownies. going to a new friend's house for boardgames tonight. I'm broke. Tomorrow's Yule. I cut a yule log. I'm having a bonfire. I'm tired. I'm unmotivated. It's dark out. My brain is chaos.

Mostly art.

Comment

Just got done working a 12 hour shift.. good news, that'll be an extra 4 hours on my next paycheck. Even better news, that's overtime. Even better better news, that's overtime with my new raise on it so.... I might actually be able to get that dress I saw for my daughter and if I'm really lucky the hoody I want too. But dang is my hip hurting right now. It's still not the same as before my pregnancy.... ugh. But yay. But ugh.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if I don't have ADD. It's bugging me. I have really conflicted feelings about that particular group of disorders, but it might explain a lot.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I really hope I can wake up on time tomorrow. I haven't quite adjusted to my new sleeping pills yet.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm alone for Yule for the first time in ages. Usually I have friends over and make dinner, because I love to celebrate such things with people. My boyfriend is at his mom's tonight and tomorrow because he needs to refinish some furniture that we're bringing with us on our move and this is the only time he has to do it. He can't do it here because we don't have the space. Everyone else I know is out of town. I don't mind, really. I think I'll maybe just have a low key evening reading and baking.

Comment

I'm thinking about the new sofa I just bought. I love it. A total bargain buy and oh so comfy. Best purchase in a long time.

Also thinking about nausea. The never ending nausea. Grrr

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

How I would really like to own one of these for a get-away location.

Robin-Falck-Cabin-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X