X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Actually. Yes. I need dis.

Every time I cross the street IN THE CROSSWALK, a car will see me and still try to turn. I have bicycle road rage.
    Forget the horn, get a cow-catcher.

Comment

I screwed up my gas account month before last. They have a payment plan you can sign up for that allows you to pay a set amount each month despite what you owe while you have the account. I accidentally signed out of the account, realized it, and signed back up. Now for the past two months, my bill has said I have a credit so I don't have to pay, but I'm worried it's going to finally say I owe a couple hundred bucks or something.

Dangit, why'd I have to hit the wrong button on my account?

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
        I screwed up my gas account month before last. They have a payment plan you can sign up for that allows you to pay a set amount each month despite what you owe while you have the account. I accidentally signed out of the account, realized it, and signed back up. Now for the past two months, my bill has said I have a credit so I don't have to pay, but I'm worried it's going to finally say I owe a couple hundred bucks or something.

Dangit, why'd I have to hit the wrong button on my account?
        Call and talk to them to see what metrics they use. I don't know how your provider handles it, but our electric company does something similar, and they use a full years data from the average usage at your location--even in an apartment, they will go by the previous tenant until you've lived there with enough data for them to change it (and if you are in new construction, you can't sign up for it until there has been a full year of usage for them to make an estimate from. If nothing else, maybe they can reconfigure your account to fix the error.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I have a hankering to play my old mmo. Unfortunately, it's now only available in Japanese, in which I am about as fluent as the average toad. I know there's a large amount of English speaking players there but that doesn't change the fact that the system controls are in Japanese. I'm debating downloading it anyway..
          Circe

Comment

Back when I was married, I had something important coming up at work one day, and went to bed early the night before. I was awakened by the idiot playing loud music and rearranging things in the basement. I asked him to stop, and long story short, it was obvious he wanted me to mess up the next day and was determined to keep me up. We fought, etc. I'm useless without the proper sleep so the next day was a mess. (He was spiteful and controlling like that.)

Last night I dreamed about this whole event, which I hadn't thought about in decades. Only in the dream, I went downstairs, got a hammer, and smashed his head in like a pumpkin. Woke up laughing!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Well,better late and in a dream than never as they say..
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                Well,better late and in a dream than never as they say..
                Haha!! I've been running a low fever for a few days - I guess weird dreams are a byproduct.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I did once have a nasty fever dream,temp was like 104-5,and the dream was WEIRD like an acid trip...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

In 2015, Maha Shivrati and Mardi Gras fall on the same day. -_-

Comment

Had to do a Google search,but interesting Shiva and Fat Tuesday,kinda an eclectic mix..Gets out my dancing shoes and my sharp dressed man suit...And away we go....

Ya know I had to do it...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

LOL! I've never really celebrated Mardi Gras, but I was thinking about seeing what I might be going on nearby and realized pretty quickly I would be busy that day...

Comment

They told me Magic the Gathering was crack, I did not believe them. T.T
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                            They told me Magic the Gathering was crack, I did not believe them. T.T
                            It really is though. I've been playing since the start of the semester and I'm too far in now
                            Circe

Comment

I'm going to a New Years Eve party tomorrow night, but I'll be setting up and serving. Even though I know I'll enjoy it, I don't wanna go at the moment.
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I have the next 3 days off. I'm not coming out of the jammies, slipper uggs and granny sweater. I might brush my hair and put my eyebrows on for the pizza man. Dunno yet.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X