X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Thanks very much!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Bought a tarot deck tonight. I hope I work well with it.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Liquor store pickle with thin crust pepperpony pizza and jalapenos isn't going down so great tonight. My tummy hurts.

Maybe it was the side of marshmallows.

My lady time makes me eat horrid foods. I blame her.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Liquor store pickle with thin crust pepperpony pizza and jalapenos isn't going down so great tonight. My tummy hurts.

Maybe it was the side of marshmallows.

My lady time makes me eat horrid foods. I blame her.
          Aunt Flo is great about that. I have done nothing but eat everything in sight today. I mean everything...

- - - Updated - - -

I just read an article about the measles outbreak that is going on right now. There are lots of kids out there that aren't vaccinated, and this diseases was considered "vanquished" 15 years ago.
          http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/31/us/vaccine-critics-turn-defensive-over-measles.html?smid=fb-share

I am personally not a fan of docs and meds but measles is almost a 100% preventable. Will someone who doesn't vaccinate explain why they choose not to?
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
            Aunt Flo is great about that. I have done nothing but eat everything in sight today. I mean everything...

- - - Updated - - -

I just read an article about the measles outbreak that is going on right now. There are lots of kids out there that aren't vaccinated, and this diseases was considered "vanquished" 15 years ago.
            As officials in 14 states grapple with a measles outbreak, the parents at the heart of America’s anti-vaccine movement are being blamed for a public-health crisis.

I am personally not a fan of docs and meds but measles is almost a 100% preventable. Will someone who doesn't vaccinate explain why they choose not to?
            Well, from the people I've talked to that are ant-vaxxers, it's because there's a government conspiracy to put stuff in your body and keep you sick. Yes, it's as stupid as it sounds.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Stayed up till 1am drinking sangria at a friend's house. Now I have to go to the gym. Oh god. At least I'm not hungover. So there's that.

Mostly art.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

As officials in 14 states grapple with a measles outbreak, the parents at the heart of America’s anti-vaccine movement are being blamed for a public-health crisis.

We actually had a discussion on this. Its locked now but there's plenty to read. http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...s-the-question
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

its only temporary
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Wondering how buried in snow we're going to get. I hope you're happy, member-of-the-forum-that's-also-from-Michigan-who-I-shall-not-name-but-wanted-snow!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                      Bought a tarot deck tonight. I hope I work well with it.
                      What deck did you get?
                      There's so many beautiful and interesting one out there

- - - Updated - - -

I did that yesterday... I always go crazy eating the day before it hits...

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
                        What deck did you get?
                        There's so many beautiful and interesting one out there
                        The Watcher Angel Tarot. I walked into a store that I'd never been to last night, while it was closing, and saw it. I immediately had to buy it. I found out later that the (fallen) angel pictured on the front of the box actually is one I took one of my pen names from, so I feel very connected with it already.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I am thinking,winter and snow...I am done now...so,tell the groundhog its ok,just ignore things..
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            The Watcher Angel Tarot. I walked into a store that I'd never been to last night, while it was closing, and saw it. I immediately had to buy it. I found out later that the (fallen) angel pictured on the front of the box actually is one I took one of my pen names from, so I feel very connected with it already.
                            They look beautiful!!! Congrats on finding them

Comment

I was talking to the asst manager yesterday. And he's like you are getting nice hours lately. I'm like yeah, like 3 days off and still 30 hours. And he's like I wish I had Sunday off. And I'm like yup. Toodles.

It's Super Bowl Sunday. I totally forgot. I'm not a sports fan. But I guess for sake of American culture I'll have it on in the background.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Thinking SYFY channel....Abraham Lincoln zombi killer??? really,can't you make a cheap movie that is original in ideas???(Real SYFY movie)
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X