This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I'll have a new niece in a few hours or days.. depending on if she decides to hurry up. Positive thoughts for the Momma she is having it rough!!
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
      I'll have a new niece in a few hours or days.. depending on if she decides to hurry up. Positive thoughts for the Momma she is having it rough!!
      I'll pray for a safe and healthy baby and delivery.

I'm wondering why I've felt so aggressive the last few weeks.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Congratulations kalynraye! Best wishes.

You too habbs? I've had an irresistible urge to hit stupid people, and I'm usually pretty patient.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

BEST SELLER! The original, most-loved T-shirt from Lady Brigade. Shirt reads, "Any girl can wear heels, but it takes a woman to wear combat boots." 100% Cotton Proudly manufactured & printed in the USA.  Sizes for the Women's item are fitted and may run smaller than you're used to. If you have a larger bust, order

^so getting this... sort of bummed that most of her stuff is army-oriented...but its a new (one woman) biz.

and she is so right, there's almost nothing for women vets
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I had a bizarre dream where I was talking to my friends about how many military professionals are learning Arabic, then my friends left and two men threatened me at knife point. I was to drive them to the bad part of town then "Drink and do rock. You're going to drink bleach and do rock" at that point I became aware I was dreaming (somehow. I tend to have pretty vivid dreams so it's not always obvious if something is real or not) and woke myself up. I have no idea what brought that on.
            Circe

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
              Congratulations kalynraye! Best wishes.

You too habbs? I've had an irresistible urge to hit stupid people, and I'm usually pretty patient.

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              I'll pray for a safe and healthy baby and delivery.

I'm wondering why I've felt so aggressive the last few weeks.
              Thanks guys!! Still no baby, she is not cooperating.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I had a weird dream. And woke up in my dream to tell a friend about my dream.

All within a dream.

I do believe I was two levels down the inception hole.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

That freakin movie gave me a headache with all the layers and such..
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

After 30+ hours of torture and managing to make brand new errors when the traditional ones weren't enough, I've got Linux systems beginning to replicate a Windows domain, just need to tighten up some permissions, look into a web server set up and shove all of this behind a classmate's firewall next week.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I should've trusted my instincts and bought two boxes of that pumpkin & flax granola. Damnit.
                      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

My head is aching from the freakshow going on on my facebook of a friend who is clearly going crazy claiming that Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing were false flag operations. I'm not sure if I should just leave him out there for the blowback, or cut him off before he gets savaged.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                          My head is aching from the freakshow going on on my facebook of a friend who is clearly going crazy claiming that Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing were false flag operations. I'm not sure if I should just leave him out there for the blowback, or cut him off before he gets savaged.
                          So off topic. We have a street here in my city named Sandy Hook. Every time I get that address when my customers sign up I get a little weirded out.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Had to look up the "False flag" thing...sounds like the "Truthers" thing...That is the edge of the cliff as far as not trusting the Gov at all.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think I'm hungry and sleepy. What to do.... Eat or sleep?
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                                I think I'm hungry and sleepy. What to do.... Eat or sleep?
                                Eat in bed until you fall asleep?

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X