X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    Today was my father's b-day. He would have been 79, if I added right. He passed in 01. I miss him.
    Happy b-day Hawk's daddy!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm off tomorrow and I really would like to do absolutely nothing but read and maybe get on here and socialize.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

What to het my niece for her birthday, and if I should by a crystal book I have been looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
          What to het my niece for her birthday, and if I should by a crystal book I have been looking at.
          Which book? i like crystals
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
            Which book? i like crystals
            Hm.. I will see if I can figure it out what it was called

Comment

OMG Leonard Nimoy passed away. I think I need to be incommunicado for a bit.

Mr. Nimoy won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-Vulcan first officer in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek.”
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Just saw this,and I am thinking it just got kinda sad around here....Good journey Leonard....
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I've had this autographed 5x7 since 1967. Shatner's & Kelley's, too. I feel much older than when I woke up this morning.

Spock.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

Way back in the olden days, when triceratops pulled the chariots of Egypt, I saw Leonard N. in a live play of Sherlock Holmes at the Fisher Theater in Detroit. Mom took me because I was a big fan of Star Trek.

Seeing Nimoy on stage (as, of course, Sherlock) was very cool, and being in the Fisher Theater (early 20th Century over-the-top art deco skyscraper architecture) was likewise very cool.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm thinking about the reason that people have that makes them feel good about avoiding specific conversations.
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I woke up today to find my first nerdy crush has passed away. Live long and prosperous Mr Nimoy.

Comment

I'm thinking I got my snow day, and its still coming down and its beautiful. The next thing is "Lived Long and Prospered."
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

B., that's cool that you saw him in person! I never did. But I did see Davy Jones of the Monkees fame, as the Artful Dodger in Oliver on Broadway, before the Monkees.
                            sigpic

Comment

This morning before work (as in 4:30am) I saw the neighborhood bunnies. My roomy told me the pound found out who they belong to and took them away. I was like dude, I just saw two of them! And then some black cat started stalking them around the yard. It was hiding under a car. Then it approached them. And they gave no f's. They kept on eating. These bunnies are way bigger then the cat. Poor thing.

Comment

That I need to be off Saturday night so I can be here when all the fun happens...

Comment

Working...
                                X