X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    5 kitties are here!!!!!
    I was up all night and Eve just wanted to dig the carpet. Finally I went to bed. Woke up and at noon I saw her pop out number 3 and 4! Too cute.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

We discovered Trader Joe's yesterday. It's not as expensive as we thought it would be.

Comment

Hmm. 2:26 am. I should probably step away from Bubble Shooter and take some sleeping pills.
        Insomnia haz me tonight.
        News at 11.

Comment

siiiiiiiiiigh
          4:26am. Waiting for the sleeping pill to kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I was up all night and Eve just wanted to dig the carpet. Finally I went to bed. Woke up and at noon I saw her pop out number 3 and 4! Too cute.
            I watched all the little fuzzy jelly beans come out! She was worrisome with the first one, she almost didn't want it! Shelly dried him off and warmed him up, and eve got it together by the second and third little fluff ball.
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Cliffhanger episodes are annoying as hell.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Just switched from an iPhone to an android device. I can't even figure out how to make a phone call.

This is a good start.

/sigh

Mostly art.

Comment

I treated myself to some sour laces on my way to work because I was sad that I didn't get to pick up my lunch from nudo. I've hurt my tongue with them. Feels like a burn.
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                    I treated myself to some sour laces on my way to work because I was sad that I didn't get to pick up my lunch from nudo. I've hurt my tongue with them. Feels like a burn.
                    If these are those sour straws with like sour and sugar on them, I feel your pain. I used to eat those dark skittles. The sour ones. Felt like I had sand paper on my tongue after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                      Cliffhanger episodes are annoying as hell.
                      Word!
                      What's worse is if it's a season finale and then the issue gets glossed over in the next season as if it didn't matter.

Comment

Litsening to the weather forecast when dressing is stupid. It is NOT 12 degrees c outside. And that is no "a little" rain. But the sun was shining when I left...
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I got my CRCST certification taken care of. Passed the test WOOT! It means I'm certified for central sterile in the hospital and I get a raise.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            Just switched from an iPhone to an android device. I can't even figure out how to make a phone call.

This is a good start.

/sigh
                            if will get better...every time I get a new phone 1 have that problem for a week or so
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              if will get better...every time I get a new phone 1 have that problem for a week or so
                              Oh god, I hope so. I got up early this morning to go to the gym, and instead I'm laying on the couch googling every tiny thing I want to do on my phone. I just finished installing all the apps (well, most of) from my iPhone onto my android device. It took me a half hour to figure out how to view notifications in my lock screen.

The learning curve is steeeeeeeeeep.

I can text now, and I think I figured out how to take notes.

Mostly art.

Comment

So lonely being at work on my favourite sabbat.. I did I nice little quiet ritual though. I feel great now!

I'm free tonight though so I think a detour past the wine shop on my way home is in order.. maybe pick up a scented candle or two.. I feel a romantic evening is on the cards...
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X