This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I drew a sharkie with charcoal. He's very cute. I offered him to my sister for her house-warming present.

20150624_190031.jpg

Ok the phone camera doesn't do it much justice. But he's still cute.

Now my head hurts and the ibuprofin isn't kicking in nearly fast enough.

Comment

You artsy folks piss me off,maybe cause I can't even draw a straight line. (Very nice image of a shark there)I envy you peeps...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        Tell me more about this red screen thing (please)... I am intrigued.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
        It's called Twilight (at least there's an Android version but probably something similar for other OS, I use f.lux on my laptop and it's available for iPhones too)

But apparently it can cause a burn-in on AMOLED screens.

And that shark is absolutely charming, Ljubezen!
        baah.

Comment

That I can't sleep. I went ahead and decided to lay down 45 minutes earlier than usual, and now it's much later than it should be with me still being awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
            That I can't sleep. I went ahead and decided to lay down 45 minutes earlier than usual, and now it's much later than it should be with me still being awake.
            I hope you're either wearing blue-light filtering glasses, or have an app on your phone that changes it's colour setting.. because otherwise, the fact that you just posted that means you've told your brain it's daytime. Honestly, LED screens really can play havoc with our sleep cycle, especially when the hours of darkness are so short anyway.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              You artsy folks piss me off,maybe cause I can't even draw a straight line. (Very nice image of a shark there)I envy you peeps...
              Aw thankies. It's my first attempt at actually using shading the right way (i.e. without using hatching and getting bored 1/4 of the way through).

Don't worry, sharks don't really have straight lines. :P

Comment

Omg I love flux! It's the best thing to ever happen to my eyes. Also when I go to bed I cover the little red lights on all my stuff. I turn the digital converter box around. My only problem is my tower fan. It has 2 red lights moving side to side. It reminds me of an ewok and sorta freaks me out. And I move my modem to face the wall to kill the blue lights on it. I need total black natural time for beddy bye.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Maybe a sleep mask thing,ex GF had one of those

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Maybe a sleep mask thing,ex GF had one of those
                    Oh you know you can get those at the dollar tree? I get them all the time. They are wonders for when I have to be asleep during the day.

I've also been leaving my drapes open at night. And I naturally wake up before my alarm. It's quite nice.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                      I drew a sharkie with charcoal. He's very cute. I offered him to my sister for her house-warming present.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4055[/ATTACH]

Ok the phone camera doesn't do it much justice. But he's still cute.

That is fabulous!
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Random rambling about books ahead:

I'm thinking about buying a book, anything that is fiction and "outside of my district". Something that would spark up my creative writing as well. (Okay, I do get inspiration from those Swedish crime novels but I don't write crime fiction and I usually don't write fiction in Swedish, so perhaps that's not the best option.)
                        Usually, when I do something like that I end up buying something that is hyped as "great literature" and then I get dissapointed because it's always a tale about someone who's a bit of a cynic, a bit of a romantic, has nothing to do and suddenly has either a lot of sex or just weird steamy sex.
                        Or perhaps I'm too picky. At least there's always the children's department. Picture books look nice, don't have a lot of writing in them, absolutely zero cynicism and sexual content... Oh yes, I might spend the rest of my life reading children's fiction!
                        My life must be quite fine if I can waste time and effort getting stressed about books.
                        baah.

Comment

My daughter just got a UPS for my electronics. UPS=uninterruptible power supply for when the power goes out,giving time to power down all my stuff(computer,ps3 game system,tv etc.

This area is bad for power outages,even when no storm is happening.(two days ago with a clear sky,it went out for about a full minute.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Something really mundane. The fact that when your lying there in bed and you slip into that dimension where a minute seems like an hour in the dark or an hour passes in what seems like only a minute. That aspect that raises your heartbeat and frustration when neither is an aid in getting to sleep yet there none the less.

- - - Updated - - -

Random rambling about books ahead:

I'm thinking about buying a book, anything that is fiction and "outside of my district". Something that would spark up my creative writing as well. (Okay, I do get inspiration from those Swedish crime novels but I don't write crime fiction and I usually don't write fiction in Swedish, so perhaps that's not the best option.)
                            Usually, when I do something like that I end up buying something that is hyped as "great literature" and then I get dissapointed because it's always a tale about someone who's a bit of a cynic, a bit of a romantic, has nothing to do and suddenly has either a lot of sex or just weird steamy sex.
                            Or perhaps I'm too picky. At least there's always the children's department. Picture books look nice, don't have a lot of writing in them, absolutely zero cynicism and sexual content... Oh yes, I might spend the rest of my life reading children's fiction!
                            My life must be quite fine if I can waste time and effort getting stressed about books.
                            Off topic for certain but reading your reply and all I could think of was the old Elvis Presley movies where he'd suddenly break out into song for no reason or the sexual innuendos so strong that you wonder if he was fighting the tiger to sing to it or fighting the tiger to justify making love to the co star or just if the whole scene with the tiger served no purpose but to take up time to go from song to romance to song to romance.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Your age is showing Monsno...I once mentioned Elvis to a young person,and he said,OH Costello?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Why do I procrastinate? I should be doing something far more constrictive than this. I have all night at work to keep checking PF every 10 minutes. Why aren't I studying?? Ah well, I'd better start getting ready for work I guess.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X