This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Saw this,did a face palm...and a silent scream................Stop it,just stop it...I myself gonna take away you guns and throw them in the ocean..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
      Ripping creationism apart is not exactly hard. It's like getting wet during a storm: not very difficult.
      When your 17 and first stretching your "pagan" wings it did mean a lot. As Corbin stated I had to keep my opinion out of it. I had to defend my point of view that Intelligent Design had no place in public schools with facts and research. Creationism and Intelligent Design are not the same thing.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Cleaning out my computer, and I just came across an audio clip from the time we went and visited his sister while she was still alive. It's only a few moments, but her and my partner (ex-partner?) were teaching our niece (my ex-niece?) how to play a game on the wii. I remember that moment. I didn't even know I had it in my memory bank, but I do.

Excuse me while I go drink myself into oblivion.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          Cleaning out my computer, and I just came across an audio clip from the time we went and visited his sister while she was still alive. It's only a few moments, but her and my partner (ex-partner?) were teaching our niece (my ex-niece?) how to play a game on the wii. I remember that moment. I didn't even know I had it in my memory bank, but I do.

Excuse me while I go drink myself into oblivion.
          I feel you to the umpeenth level on this. I was cleaning up my music files and came across an audio of H telling me he loved me in Arabic. I erased it and went to the re-cycle bin and hit erase in a matter of nano seconds. Gone. Like a needle to the arm.

:='(:
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

^^^ I have little odds & ends from most of my relationships and I'm really glad I do. Last year, when I heard my high school bf had died, it was a great comfort to me to hold a necklace he'd given me over 40 years before. The pain of loss transcends into sweetness of memory, eventually, for most people.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Just passed through my "What do you want on your pizza" thread.. Maybe we could re-open it, I'd like to see the responses of the newbs! Pleaz?
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

This whole Earth 2 thing has me digging out my Spore cds to see if it'll work on my computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, I can't because it requires the activation code and I can't find that info anywhere.

Comment

If one goggles,one "Might" come across a solution...
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Looking at house prices, thinking I will be stuck in a small noisy appartment (our bedroom faced the back of a store, delivery trucks start rolling in every morning at 7) for the rest of my life... we don't want to put ourselves in debt when I won't have a stable income for years... we can't even just get another flat in the area, there's about 10 years of waiting for all of the rentals we've found... yay... but I love this area. I don't want to move too far away. Not that it would be any easier anyway.
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

The fact that I always screw up at least once whenver I visit the forum. The other day it was the thing where my computer turned my sb text red, and today I gave someone advice when they'd already gotten an answer xD
                      Well that gives you all a good idea of who I am. I screw up a LOT. A LOT.
                      Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

How difficult it can sometimes be to classify bugs. Firstly, I have to look it up on NatureShare, and if I can't find it there, I need to flip through a guide on bugs in North America. When that doesn't work, I need to search it up on Google. I couldn't identify a species in one of my photographs for a whole year. I only recently found out what it was. This problem is exacerbated when dealing with larvae, because you have to use the book or Google using vague search terms that can bring up totally unrelated images.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalJackal View Post
                          The fact that I always screw up at least once whenver I visit the forum. The other day it was the thing where my computer turned my sb text red, and today I gave someone advice when they'd already gotten an answer xD
                          Don't pay attention to that. You're awesome. :3
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                            ^^^ I have little odds & ends from most of my relationships and I'm really glad I do. Last year, when I heard my high school bf had died, it was a great comfort to me to hold a necklace he'd given me over 40 years before. The pain of loss transcends into sweetness of memory, eventually, for most people.
                            Oh I pretend they are dead the minute we are through.
                            D.E.A.D.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalJackal View Post
                              The other day it was the thing where my computer turned my sb text red, and today I gave someone advice when they'd already gotten an answer xD
                              That's not a screw up, that's a reiteration of good advice (if you agreed) or a reinterpretation of the issue or another perspective on what one can do (if you disagree). Either way, good thing.

And, on the text front, its no biggie....sooner or later nearly everyone does it. We just post a note and change the font usually for them. If that's a screw up in your book, then its certainly not a big one. On my end, I just consider it a 30 second diversion for the first time (its only annoying if someone does it routinely).
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

There's a motorcycle get together in Morgantown, WV this weekend and I am hoping that it ends quickly. I have nothing against motorcycles or motorcyclists, I just can't stand all the revving and loud sounds from the motorcycles because of my headaches and migraines.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X