X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
    Then yeah, I'm far more comfortable with my PF friends than many/most of the acquaintances on other sites. I wonder why that is...
    Because we're a warm, friendly bunch....usually!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Went house hunting with my future roomies today.
      There are some very affordable and attractive 3 bedroom homes; cheap living is one of the perks of living in a rural area. Some are even pet friendly, which is good for the chin and I.
      I am so excited to move out! I can barely wait! Independence. Freedom. I can openly display witchy books in my room. No worrying about where to hide my birth control. The pride of contributing to my own rent. Even my own room for sexy times. I can hardly stand it!!! :bounce:
      My Mom seems a bit more adjusted to the idea, which is good. My Dad's freaking out just a little, but he'll get used to it when he sees that I'll do just fine on my own and won't abandon him.
      I've practically been shaking with excitement all day. It's really happening!

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        Went house hunting with my future roomies today.
        There are some very affordable and attractive 3 bedroom homes; cheap living is one of the perks of living in a rural area. Some are even pet friendly, which is good for the chin and I.
        I am so excited to move out! I can barely wait! Independence. Freedom. I can openly display witchy books in my room. No worrying about where to hide my birth control. The pride of contributing to my own rent. Even my own room for sexy times. I can hardly stand it!!! :bounce:
        My Mom seems a bit more adjusted to the idea, which is good. My Dad's freaking out just a little, but he'll get used to it when he sees that I'll do just fine on my own and won't abandon him.
        I've practically been shaking with excitement all day. It's really happening!
        I wish I shared your enthusiasm for moving. I get the need for freedom, but even though we're not moving for a few months yet, I'm already terrified of the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
          I wish I shared your enthusiasm for moving. I get the need for freedom, but even though we're not moving for a few months yet, I'm already terrified of the process.
          I totally understand that. Moving can be pretty intimidating. To be honest, I am a bit nervous about being out of my parents' home for the first time and taking on all of the new responsibilities that will come along with it, but I'm also so excited I can hardly stand it!
          Good luck with your move. I hope your adjustment is smooth. Blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
            I totally understand that. Moving can be pretty intimidating. To be honest, I am a bit nervous about being out of my parents' home for the first time and taking on all of the new responsibilities that will come along with it, but I'm also so excited I can hardly stand it!
            Good luck with your move. I hope your adjustment is smooth. Blessings.
            Ditto. It sounds like you have it all under control though, I'm sure you'll do well!

Comment

Once again I'm nearly finished with my final paper for sociology. I chose my topic to be feminism and it's relevance in modern society. I'm terrible as ever so the paper is due in 5 hours and I still need to write.. a page and a half and I dunno what to go into next..
              Circe

Comment

I think I found a good alternative to my springpad. http://jodeelena.booklikes.com/shelf
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I discovered the mythology and spirituality section at my local bookstore today. Joseph Campbell, Pema Chodron, Ram Dass, classic mythological and eastern texts... It took all of my self restraint not to buy anything o.o

Comment

Thinking about cutting bread out of my diet once send for all. Also, "super juice me"...
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I don't know if it's just my cynicism getting to me, but EVERY fortune I've gotten out of a cookie seems like it's making a sarcastic crack at me.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I have to go to work in 5.5 hours. I should sleep. But I don't want to sleep. But I should... my head hurts.

Comment

The inevitable failure and collapse of society, as it's been known.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                            The inevitable failure and collapse of society, as it's been known.
                            Well, good morning, Mr. Happy!

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

I go see Wolverine tomorrow.
                              I have tomorrow off.
                              I am awake.
                              Last night I dreamed I was in Kim and Kanye's wedding.
                              And I flew around the head of the statue of Liberty with the secret service people.
                              I haz insomnia.
                              The audiobook I'm listening to is about the end of the world and how there is a virus that causes people to never go to sleep and they go crazy.
                              I am living my audiobook.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Last night I dreamed I was in Kim and Kanye's wedding.
                                Strange and/or nightmarish experience?

I'm supposedly revising and only thinking about my last exam (for the year, yush!), but apparently the internet has more important things
                                Work hard Play hard.
                                What is history?

Comment

Working...
                                X