This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I'm trying to find some concerts in youtube that my deceased grandmother recorded on VCRs from 2002 and 2004. Unfortunately I could find only a couple of clips. The only full concert is from 2006.

- - - Updated - - -

How nostalgic, though...
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Apparently there is a new art museum going up in LA. But it's contemporary. And I hate it. But I love new things to do.

Meh. What to do. What to do....

The Broad is a contemporary art museum in Los Angeles offering free general admission and an active program of rotating exhibitions.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Apparently there is a new art museum going up in LA. But it's contemporary. And I hate it. But I love new things to do.

Meh. What to do. What to do....

http://www.thebroad.org/
        They have an inflatable Mylar bunnie, and at least one painting that shows nipple. I'd go.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

So contemporary art is kinda trash culture as it might be called.?
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            So contemporary art is kinda trash culture as it might be called.?
            Na...

There's a nice painting of a grocery store, too.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Thinking Andy Warhol kinda stuff...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

My tummy has been feeling very off for about a week now. Nearly everything I eat gives me heartburn or indigestion. It's feeling a lot like it did before I started the diet. I'm on the SIBO protocol still which was broth fast for the first 4 days... then broth, meats and fats only for 11 days after the fast, then introduce fermented foods (like sauerkraut, kefir, kimchi, etc) along with the meats, fats and broth from days 16-30. I'm not feeling any better. I was doing great on the normal cellular healing plan.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  They have an inflatable Mylar bunnie, and at least one painting that shows nipple. I'd go.
                  I also saw a piece which was an illuminated telephone booth. Meh. But I see it's free. So why not?! But it's probably going on late December to do. Right now you have to reserve your free tickets. I want to read up on the art before I go. I don't want to be looking at a phone booth trying to stick a quarter in it like a dummy.

Plus I have to look at mah schedule of new outings. See where I can fit it in.

Comment

Reminds me of an episode of Murphy Brown where her house painter has a showing of his art,and someone thinks a fire extinguisher is part of the art,and offers him like $100,000 for it...yeh its art...Funny show

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Three hours. I have three hours to finish this manuscript. I feel like it's going nowhere. I'm stress sweating.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Looking for an older gently used point and shoot digital camera to buy. Just something simple to use on my day trips. If you got one lying around and want to sell and it's cheapo, let me know and pm me! I'm putting this out a few different places. I'm sure one of my friends has an old one lying around since we all use our phones now. But my free lifeline cell takes crap pics. I'm currently using my old cell phone which is fine. But it won't last me forever. It's already over 3 years old.

Comment

I just enrolled a karate course.

And trying to be productive, I decided yesterday to write one story on each day in September. I'm already failing it. (I'm failing a lot of things but how about let's not care!)
                          baah.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Looking for an older gently used point and shoot digital camera to buy. Just something simple to use on my day trips. If you got one lying around and want to sell and it's cheapo, let me know and pm me! I'm putting this out a few different places. I'm sure one of my friends has an old one lying around since we all use our phones now. But my free lifeline cell takes crap pics. I'm currently using my old cell phone which is fine. But it won't last me forever. It's already over 3 years old.
                            I actually have two digicams--I bought a replacement because I thought my old one died, but it actually works just fine. I'd be happy to give you one.
                            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                              I actually have two digicams--I bought a replacement because I thought my old one died, but it actually works just fine. I'd be happy to give you one.
                              Ohhh yaas!
                              Hmm...so how do we do this? Oh, If you can find out how much the shipping is (shouldn't be too much from where you are to me) I can send you payment via paypal or something?

*lol I sound like a craigslist scammer

Comment

Spent the entire in meetings. Now I want a nap.

Comment

Working...
                                X