X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Lol. I specifically wanted a hotel that had an awesome free breakfast. I even read TripAdvisor reviews on the food. I'm a fatty.

But a frugal one at that! I'm going to make sure I eat enough to get me through the afternoon. And I also wanted a place very close to the shore. I'm thinking because it's October, I got the off season rate. Because that's an awesome deal. I paid $150 for 2 nights.
    Also, if they have a good spread, you can always pick up some extra fruit, yogurt, milk, bagel (or bread and pbj), etc and have a sweet second brekkie too--which means that you can stave off lunch in favor of an early dinner and a post-dinner snack...we usually get a to-go box when we order and finish the rest of it back in the hotel before a before-bet dip in the pool and hot tub.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm planning on adding a to go of bagel or a roll and piece of fruit in my bag. Just because with all the walking I'm afraid of accidental instant crash! And that would suck out there. Walmart neighborhood market is on my street too. So I'm going to stock up on good snacks like nuts etc to get me through the day. Seems a frugal way to save on stopping for convenient food. Also my room comes with microwave and mini fridge! So I can put it all in there.

Also I was sorta thinking about safety. I was thinking would it be a good idea to text a friend nightly to let them know I'm ok?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

David the Bowie writing music for Spongebob Squarepants! The Musical.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I think I might be developing an obsession over finding out if Epsom baths really work. So far, it's sounding like it's just a myth and there's little to no scientific data that proves it does work. I'm ok with either result, really. I just want to know the science behind it.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

9 people online at once! I think that's the most I've seen since I joined!
            She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

How i'm glad my nephew is back with my parent's. We had my nephew last night and he was up and down all night long. So frigging tired. Can't seem to catch up with him now that he will be three in January.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

How much soda can around 70 people drink in 2 hours? I have no idea...
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

^^ Figure 2 cans per person and add a few.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                    How much soda can around 70 people drink in 2 hours? I have no idea...
                    5 8 oz. cans per person.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I am thinking Sarah Palin and the question why? Seems the lady wants another 15 minutes..but sorry Sarah..

Sarah's new song.

And this,cause I love this old song.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Dad was in a wreck on Friday and the car was totaled. Hes mainly just bruised and sore but it was one of the scariest phone calls in my life, second only to the phone call that KP had been in a motorcycle wreck and was on the way to the hospital. I left work and hauled butt 2 hours south during memorial day weekend and wind up meeting him and my step-mom at a football game because he told my baby sister he would be there to watch her march... I could have killed him.

Also challenge accepted. I have certain flavor profiles and the like that I think are over used and over played. I don't like chocolate and peanut butter and I detest most pumpkin things. So my challenge is to come up with a savory dish with all three of those components in it, and it actually has to be good. Lets see what I can do.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          I think I might be developing an obsession over finding out if Epsom baths really work. So far, it's sounding like it's just a myth and there's little to no scientific data that proves it does work. I'm ok with either result, really. I just want to know the science behind it.
                          I have no idea what the science is behind it, but it works. It might just be a placebo effect, but I won't quibble!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            5 8 oz. cans per person.
                            That's like... more than 1 liter right? We were thinking about 0.5 liters.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Depends..if you have Forrest Gump coming,ya gonna need a LOT of Dr. Pepper.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                                That's like... more than 1 liter right? We were thinking about 0.5 liters.
                                Probably...

I was thinking 2 cans per hour, plus one for the guzzlers.

Ask the person at the store. He/she should have experience, and can give you a better estimate.

Comment

Working...
                                X