X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Willow View Post
    Finally completed my month-turned-to-2-year-project of plugging in the information to all the deities of my pantheon into my blog.
    congrats! It looks fascinating! (Gotta read more when I get out of bed..) and that pic of Zemlja is gorgeous.

Got home last night. My dad didn't recognise me.
    baah.

Comment

congrats! It looks fascinating! (Gotta read more when I get out of bed..) and that pic of Zemlja is gorgeous.

Got home last night. My dad didn't recognise me.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        Lol...I don't knit at all, but I can crochet. A couple years ago I made a friend a Ravenclaw scarf.

felt characters kindle covers: http://crafts.ly/diy-harry-potter-kindle-covers/

chess set: http://geekcrafts.com/12941-harry-potter-chess-set/ (for the non-chess player, you could do griffindor vs slytherin colored checkers with a checkerboard (let me tell you about how we play checkers with extra quidditch rules and pieces...its a bit confusing, but easy to pick up)

owl character pillows: http://www.incolororder.com/2011/07/...raft-swap.html
        I bought a slytherin scarf couldn't find the right colours. But I've knitted a lit of scarves.
        Those covers are brilliant the rest of it too! Today I think I'm gonna hunt for a feather I can make in to a writing quill.

Quiditch rules? Tell me! Pleeease!
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

In a few hours, a large number of my neighbors are going to be knocking at my door and my entryway looks like the aftermath of a tornado. I really shouldn't be faffing about on the computer. Maybe just another minute.......

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
            In a few hours, a large number of my neighbors are going to be knocking at my door and my entryway looks like the aftermath of a tornado. I really shouldn't be faffing about on the computer. Maybe just another minute.......
            I'm hoping that by not turning on my porchlight, and leaving as few lights on inside I will be bypassed. I have no candy. But if the kids would rather a shot of whiskey or tequila, they may get a treat after all.

Comment

I have a 200 foot driveway till ya get to the house ,,, be not treaters here tonight ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Do ye be living on a "Ridgetop"? as the song mentions.

- - - Updated - - -

Began listening to an audio version of the Golden Bough. narrated by a guy from Gutenberg Project.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So the last few hours we were pretty much dead. I picked up McDonald's sausage mcmuffin and some hash browns. Mcmuffin was meh. Hashbrowns looked so good and golden brown. When I bit into it, it was hard like dried glue. Over fried.

My dinner is this Diet Coke. I won't be taking any pills tonight. This sucks.

But I'm tired and I get an extra hour to sleep.

So I have that going for me.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Vacation has begun!!!!! Service went great... wouldn't you know it, and we leave for the airport at 5 a.m. ready or not Wisconsin here we come.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                      Vacation has begun!!!!! Service went great... wouldn't you know it, and we leave for the airport at 5 a.m. ready or not Wisconsin here we come.
                      Lol. So there's this episode of The Twilight Zone. And in it the mannequins of a dept store take turns living as real human beings. Each gets their set vacation time. I feel as if here on pf we rotate out who gets to go on vacation next.

I guess it's your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                        I bought a slytherin scarf couldn't find the right colours. But I've knitted a lit of scarves.
                        Those covers are brilliant the rest of it too! Today I think I'm gonna hunt for a feather I can make in to a writing quill.

Quiditch rules? Tell me! Pleeease!

I posted them here: http://www.paganforum.com/entry.php?...rules-checkers

I'm thinking I'm going to make Phee a wooden set Yule, and Sharkbait and wooden Minecraft chess set
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          Lol. So there's this episode of The Twilight Zone. And in it the mannequins of a dept store take turns living as real human beings. Each gets their set vacation time. I feel as if here on pf we rotate out who gets to go on vacation next.

I guess it's your turn.
                          My turn is at the end of November.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I guess it's your turn.
                            I call the slot for next June. we'll be heading for South Dakota. Rock climbing here I come!
                            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Lemme get out mah spreadsheet here. We have an opening for December. Any takers? I can move Carol out of the way if need be. Ask Bob to scoot his fishing till January.

Comment

I just spent a few hours of my life staring at a movie screen with a clip about penguins set on loop. We then shot a sequence of us (about 15 people) climbing over the seats around 30 times. And then some more staring. Todays payment? Chocolate. Yep. Actor is definitely a safe career path
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...