This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Congratulations, Hawkfeathers! I hope you get a big fat check.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
      Congratulations, Hawkfeathers! I hope you get a big fat check.
      TY!

The case before mine was pretty entertaining - dogs and chickens and who's on whose property, etc. It's Green Acres around here!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My laptop keeps freezing and becoming unresponsive.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

you should go to cnet.com search downloads and at the downloads page search webroot secure anywhere. It has instructions for a 2 week free trial. It's one of the best antivirus antimalware programs available, you don't even have to give them your credit card if I remember right. Computer freezes can be a sign of an infection.

Comment

I'm currently on my queen size bed and have just enough room to lay on my back.. no movement allowed. I have 4 dogs completely surrounding me.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
              I'm currently on my queen size bed and have just enough room to lay on my back.. no movement allowed. I have 4 dogs completely surrounding me.
              Six cats. I know where yer commin' from...
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Used to be,the dog,the cats,the kids(2) on a sundae morning all piling on the bed,and just hanging out...Kinda miss that.....
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  Used to be,the dog,the cats,the kids(2) on a sundae morning all piling on the bed,and just hanging out...Kinda miss that.....
                  Were you having ice cream for breakfast?
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                    Were you having ice cream for breakfast?
                    He's describing a Cheerios even, methinks.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Just the Sunday morning free for all with the kinder and pets.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by pillar View Post
                        you should go to cnet.com search downloads and at the downloads page search webroot secure anywhere. It has instructions for a 2 week free trial. It's one of the best antivirus antimalware programs available, you don't even have to give them your credit card if I remember right. Computer freezes can be a sign of an infection.
                        Pst. NEVER go to cnet.com to download anything. Most of the downloads are infested with bloatware. Always go to the source of the product you want.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          Pst. NEVER go to cnet.com to download anything. Most of the downloads are infested with bloatware. Always go to the source of the product you want.
                          Yup - I downloaded something from cnet and spent three days getting it cleared off my puter. Couldn't even USE the puter till I got the crud gone.

Comment

my brain hurts...
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              Yup - I downloaded something from cnet and spent three days getting it cleared off my puter. Couldn't even USE the puter till I got the crud gone.
                              What adds insult to injury is you find what look like legitimate sites and soon discover they simply link to cnet to get their downloads. Have hit a couple of those and its frustrating. Especially when the site is decorated in such a way as to make you think it is a legitimate site for some software company that is offering legal updates or such.
                              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I download from cnet all the time you just go to advanced and unclick installing all the garbage, or unclick it all or deny it's installation if it's not the program you want, the reason I mentioned cnet is that is where the 2 week free trial is I don't think it's mentioned on webroots website, you might be able to get the software from webroot and then use the link or whatever for the two week free trial from cnet. But I think you can only get the software from webroot if you buy a years subscription, It's worth it don't get me wrong I was just trying to save some money. But I don't remember anything coming from cnet with webroot but like I said I'm pretty careful not to let the cnet programs install extra junk.

Comment

Working...
                                X