This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

just got Sharkbait an almost pristine bike for 12.98 (and 25% off)...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Kinda reminds me of my first bike,it was a scavenge as in finding parts and building my bike from the frame up.
      I think I was all of 10 years old then .
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I bought the wrong medical gloves. I couldn't find small so I went with the one size fits most and they are a bit too large. This sucks. I'll probably go back to the store to find some more later.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I also got 8 skiens of yarn for $5 and a bluetooth keyboard that will *hopefully* sync with my kindle for $2 (if not, I can't complain...I already saved that on the other stuff)
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            I also got 8 skiens of yarn for $5 and a bluetooth keyboard that will *hopefully* sync with my kindle for $2 (if not, I can't complain...I already saved that on the other stuff)
            I see my frugal goddess crown has some competition.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I see my frugal goddess crown has some competition.
              lol...see me typing from my bluetooth keyboard on my kinle?!?!?!?!?

Whoohoo!

You can be frugal goddess...I'll be yuor hgh priestess of thrifting!

(the size of this keyboard will take adjustments... I see my typos will be just as bad as with the touchpad for while...)
              sigpic

Comment

How much longer until my Midori is cold, so I can start drinking?
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I purchased Adele's Hello.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner like a big ninny.
                  Get Iconic Movie & TV Show-themed KUNUFLEX™ Button Down Shirts, Tees, Hoodies, Flannels, Hats, and Other Sweet Gear from Official Collabs with Star Wars™, Disney™, Jurassic Park™, Marvel™, and More of Your Favorites! Shop RSVLTS® Today!

You might have already saw it but I thought of you.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I am drinking something blue.

I know not what it is, but it is blue.

Likewise, I am watching something on TV.

I know not what it is, but it is on TV.

My world is full of mystery.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Not the blue water in the john????Oh No Mister Bill..
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Not the blue water in the john????Oh No Mister Bill..
                        No, we use the cakes.

The bottle said "Blue. XXX."
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm sitting on the kitchen floor drinking wine and waiting for my homemade caramel candies to cool. And waiting to see if the boy wants me to sleep over again.

Cuz, let's face it. I don't like sleeping alone.

Mostly art.

Comment

a chess game
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Had to tell my ex-boyfriend that there wouldn't be a chance of us getting back together. I act a fool when people play with my feelings so I won't do the same to him.
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I kept food inside of me. I'm feeling grateful.
                                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X