X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    Anyone remember what we called our work out thread?? I can't find it.
    http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...Working-it-out! ?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Everyone is judgemental in some way. Even pagans. Something a user told me years ago

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded every song I needed onto my phone except for the weekend the hills 😭👎🏽
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Can we open this thread again??? I feel I was being way more physically active when I had my work out buddy to keep me going.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Can we open this thread again??? I feel I was being way more physically active when I had my work out buddy to keep me going.
          Done.

My thought :
          Watching "Es war einmal das leben" with my mom and older sister. So nostalgic!
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Your the best.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Got my First Responder license. Ready for medical terminology and my EMT class. Got the basics down!

- - - Updated - - -

I keep thinking something is going to happen at my work place where I'm going to have to deliver a baby. My co-worker's or a customer's and there's going to be a complication like breeching.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Some friends gave me a pizza stone today. They're hinting.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Playing around on pintrest looking at natural remedy boards and I come across baltic amber teething necklaces, I have never heard of these. I am personally a huge fan of amber. I love it. Love it but I'm not exactly sure I would put one a child. I received dirty looks and skepticism from KP because I am researching them. I am curious what can I say.

Comment

Playing around on pintrest looking at natural remedy boards and I come across baltic amber teething necklaces, I have never heard of these. I am personally a huge fan of amber. I love it. Love it but I'm not exactly sure I would put one a child. I received dirty looks and skepticism from KP because I am researching them. I am curious what can I say.
                    What is KP?

Comment

KP is a who, and he is my spouse. I don't use his name just his initials.

Comment

KP is a who, and he is my spouse. I don't use his name just his initials.
                        Why is he giving you dirty looks over researching that?

Comment

Because KP does not hold the same beliefs that I do, and hes a skeptic. Which doesn't bother me at all. I'm a cursing angry hippy, and hes not.

Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                            Got my First Responder license. Ready for medical terminology and my EMT class. Got the basics down!
                            Cool! I used to work as an information analyst for the ambulance service and would go out on observation regularly with the paramedics attending emergency calls. I worked at the regional HQ where they trained the new paramedics, and sometimes they used us as guinea pigs!

- - - Updated - - -

Still dealing with some residual bah-humbuggery!

Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                            Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                            And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                            Genesis lyric

Comment

I have audition number 2784... I really hope that's not the number of people I'm up against!
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

who is John Gault? (Just passed a billboard that said that)

(Yes I know the answer to that...Hubby and I are now mocking Ayn Rand's terrible writing and the people that take it seriously)
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X