X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
    Put one of my dogs down today and I have to have surgery on the 2nd. Happy effin new year
    Best of luck, Sweets. I'm definitely supporting you even if it doesn't seem like it.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
      Best of luck, Sweets. I'm definitely supporting you even if it doesn't seem like it.
      Thanks I think my brother and I just figured out how to make a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster drink so I'm good. Feels like having your brain smashed in by a lemon and wrapped around a large gold brick lol works well enough for me

Comment

That is indeed what its suppose to feel like. And the recipe if you please.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
          Thanks I think my brother and I just figured out how to make a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster drink so I'm good. Feels like having your brain smashed in by a lemon and wrapped around a large gold brick lol works well enough for me
          Is it supposed to be an alcohol drink, Madam? Or am I missing something?
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

It's a drink that's from the book Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Rain, rain, go away!
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Anyone up for reading my prologue? I need more beta readers.

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                  Anyone up for reading my prologue? I need more beta readers.
                  What genre? And how long? I might be up for it
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Drinking a nice cup of tea... winter storm is suppose to blow in this evening. I'm doubtful but the wind sure is blowing and sure as crap was cold when I walked the dogs.

So I was wondering, a ton of us read and I know we all read different genres and the likes but would anyone be interested in doing a PF book club? We could do a book a month that we vote on and then discuss after we have all read. I am one of those that kinda stick to 2 genres with the exception of cook books and think this would be a good way to get a different range of books in my diet.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                      Drinking a nice cup of tea... winter storm is suppose to blow in this evening. I'm doubtful but the wind sure is blowing and sure as crap was cold when I walked the dogs.

So I was wondering, a ton of us read and I know we all read different genres and the likes but would anyone be interested in doing a PF book club? We could do a book a month that we vote on and then discuss after we have all read. I am one of those that kinda stick to 2 genres with the exception of cook books and think this would be a good way to get a different range of books in my diet.
                      I'm game, if we can settle on something several of us are willing to read...
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post

That might be fun I'd give it a try
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Can't decide on my tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            I'm game, if we can settle on something several of us are willing to read...
                            This is one of my favourite authors - anyone else familiar with him?
                            Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                            Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                            And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                            Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by Spiny Norman View Post
                              This is one of my favourite authors - anyone else familiar with him?
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iain_Banks
                              I have not heard of him before. Corbin what do genre do you like reading?

Winter Storm Ashley is here. So they were right she showed up and its CRAZY outside!!!

Comment

Can you guys please open a new thread for for book club / reading related discussion?
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X