X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Thinking about the Rams, man. The rams are coming back to LA!
    You can have them! Home was stuck with them for long enough...

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I miss the house hippo.

Mostly art.

Comment

At this point, I'm firmly of the opinion that George R. R. Martin got put in charge of directing/writing how 2016 goes cause this is all ridiculous so far already.

Also, video of my niece saying hi is like the cutest thing ever and makes me smile
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

My life and the experiences I've had so far.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Practical exams. I was told today that I write really good SOAP notes, and it's only my second week of clinic. This makes me smile and slightly less nervous about practicals.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
              Well, I've been learning it for about a month using Duolingo, but I didn't understand all the words in the article. For the words I didn't know, I used Google Translate (and Vikipedio for the taxonomy).
              Not bad!
              I registered to Duolingo yesterday. So far I've liked it. And Esperanto itself.

For a few days, I've been wondering what "ordinary" people watch on Youfube. (Yep, I sure have life's big questions to ponder upon. )
              baah.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                I miss the house hippo.
                House hippos!

Discing. Wtf.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Not bad!
                  I registered to Duolingo yesterday. So far I've liked it. And Esperanto itself.

For a few days, I've been wondering what "ordinary" people watch on Youfube. (Yep, I sure have life's big questions to ponder upon. )
                  Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                  Well, I've been learning it for about a month using Duolingo, but I didn't understand all the words in the article. For the words I didn't know, I used Google Translate (and Vikipedio for the taxonomy).
                  I've been using Duolingo for about a year to work on my Spanish (I don't have a ton of time for it so it's slow going). If either of you want to connect on there, let me know.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

My parents are coming home from Beckley, WV and I still have so many chores to do. Especially the laundry. Cleaned the fridge, oven, microwave, bathroom, vacuumed, mopped bathroom and kitchen, and now am mostly working on laundry. So much more to do!
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I have found Duolingo to not be very helpful. The automated voice is not very clear, or accurate and the lessons, which seem to repeat for every language, get quite boring. I started it to learn German, Irish, Swedish and Polish. Languages it appears completely unable to pronounce.
                      I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                      Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                      But that day you know I left my money
                      And I thought of you only
                      All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I'm happy that my parents are finally home.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

stuff in general
                          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

1. Break car on Sunday.
                            2. Stay up late fixing car.
                            3. Get up at 3am even though you stayed up late.
                            4. SURPRISE AUDIT AT 4AM FLIGHT
                            5. Work an ungodly number of hours before daylight
                            6. Work some more hours after daylight
                            7. Wait until 4pm when you can go home and go STRAIGHT TO BED.

I need sleep.

Mostly art.

Comment

How good this peach martini is going down. Also that I've been awake since 3:30 this morning and am kinda ready for bed... no I'm really ready for bed.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                How good this peach martini is going down. Also that I've been awake since 3:30 this morning and am kinda ready for bed... no I'm really ready for bed.
                                I've been up since 3am. It's only 18:30, but I'm prepping for bed. I'm so tired today.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X