This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Yes my little evil munchkin....so evil...and in a strange way also kinda cute and cuddly...Send out the flying monkeys to proclaim the Duce has 30 years in the service of Satan.

- - - Updated - - -

This is kind of interesting,all about flying Monkeys,but a different take.

Site to see about Flying Monkeys.

A quote from the site.
    Flying Monkeys!

For those who don’t know this term, “flying monkeys” are people that a narcissist uses to do their bidding. Sometimes, a narcissist will not attack you publicly in any way–which makes them look good–but they are privately telling carefully chosen people how evil and awful you are. They select these people the same way they chose you. They are experts at reading people and realizing who will make an easy target and a puppet. They also know who won’t, so they avoid the people they can’t easily use. Narcissists usually choose other, lesser, narcissists who will enjoy attacking you, or they choose very empathetic people who believe their stories and honestly believe they are supporting an innocent person.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Setting the date for my zoo trip. I think I've decided to splurge for my friend and I and do the 1 hr Asia personal cart safari. It's $50 a piece. But that's not a problem. A good hour ride and some up close time with the animals seems worth it!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Changed my life.

Comment

Pilot Marine Capt. Jeff Kuss was killed Thursday when his jet crashed at 3:01 p.m. just off Smyrna Airport.

This happened in the town I live in, and about a mile or two from my sister in law's place. What's extremely profound is that he was given the all clear to eject, but chose to stay in the plan and guide it into the only empty field, rather than eject and risk it hitting civilians. "Hero" gets thrown around way too often, but I can't think of a more deserving title.
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
            http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...yrna/85308972/

This happened in the town I live in, and about a mile or two from my sister in law's place. What's extremely profound is that he was given the all clear to eject, but chose to stay in the plan and guide it into the only empty field, rather than eject and risk it hitting civilians. "Hero" gets thrown around way too often, but I can't think of a more deserving title.
            This is not at all uncommon. I don't know a single pilot that isn't prepared to take his plane all the way in if they have to. I'm fairly sure it's something they train to, though I've never asked.

When military pilots die without trying to eject it's either because something happens to prevent it, or this.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              This is not at all uncommon. I don't know a single pilot that isn't prepared to take his plane all the way in if they have to. I'm fairly sure it's something they train to, though I've never asked.

When military pilots die without trying to eject it's either because something happens to prevent it, or this.
              Very true. There was an Air Force pilot who rode an F-16 long after he was told to punch out to make sure it didn't go down in the city when I was stationed in Japan. He survived but he stayed in the seat until he was certain it would land in non populated areas as well as miss the security site. His chute barely had time to deploy before he hit the ground.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Welp...I broke up with my boyfriend tonight. I'm doing okay, I think. Too bad, though.

"Bs, can't break you if you don't let it. A Queen knows how to build her empire with the same stones that were thrown at her."

No idea the author of this quote but it reminds me of the tv show Empire.
                Last edited by EndlessCravings; 03 Jun 2016, 17:01.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Ali passed away tonight.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I had only seen news he was in the hospital...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Feel so sorry for Ali and his family.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Oh,and Duce,Pictures,pictures...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I still think of him as Cassius Clay. R.I.P.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

either way he left his mark on history,not just as a fighter,but in some political ways(against the Vietnam war,refusing the draft,and went to jail and kept from boxing for a wile)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

He was a cool dude. This year has taken a lot of those.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Thinking that the humidity and heat is already giving me a headache and making it difficult to breath. Asthma, the lovely summertime kick in the butt for me. Used to love the summer and the heat now it darn near kills me.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X