This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Only one more night in central america. Womp womp.

Mostly art.

Comment

I went to my Finding Wellness class today and this class was about exercising. I'm aching so bad and I have to go tomorrow to swim 14 laps plus study at the library. Lord and Lady help me.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Remember this story from a while ago.
        Kanye West drops new album, says he's $53 million in debt,dated Feb. 15,2016.

Story here.

Not saying the robbery was "Fake",BUT it kind of makes you wonder...
        Last edited by anunitu; 04 Oct 2016, 22:12.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have to decide the subject of my bachelor's thesis today.
          Oh noes.
          baah.

Comment

Anybody heard from Thal? She is in the direct path of Matthew.
            Last edited by kalynraye; 07 Oct 2016, 17:32.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
              Last post was that she was evacuating. Haven't heard anything yet (from her fb)

And I finally uploaded and twice edited my photos. I think I've figured this out. I use Aviary to edit and spruce up my pics. Then I use this collage app to collage them. No one needs to see all 88 pics in a row. So I present to you my vegas pics!

pf photo album

I tried to tell a good time line story. Hope you enjoy.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Last post was that she was evacuating. Haven't heard anything yet (from her fb)

And I finally uploaded and twice edited my photos. I think I've figured this out. I use Aviary to edit and spruce up my pics. Then I use this collage app to collage them. No one needs to see all 88 pics in a row. So I present to you my vegas pics!

pf photo album

I tried to tell a good time line story. Hope you enjoy.
                Thank you!

It looks like you had a great time!!!
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Love the pics. Everything looks so Vegas-y!
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                    Love the pics. Everything looks so Vegas-y!
                    Lol. Thanks! That's why I was spending the time to do collages.

So I finished enrolling in my medical benefits. I won't be covered till January. Which means I still have to pay out of pocket for my next dr visit and prescriptions. Sigh. At least the double raise I got which isn't going to my benefits coverage is gonna cover the costs.

bleh. But it's done. I'm covered. All over. I did medical, dental and vision. I'm hooked up!

Also anyone want to name my new zombie boyfriend? I was going with the traditional Ed but maybe something else will spark my fancy.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                      I'm okay! We evacuated and are camping due to lack of hotels. But I only have my cell and car charger for electricity...
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        Also anyone want to name my new zombie boyfriend? I was going with the traditional Ed but maybe something else will spark my fancy.
                        My zombie boyfriend is called Skippy. His brain is showing and he only has one eye but love is blind anyway. Skippy, because he was found in a skip... maybe call yours Pete, you know, cos it sounds like peat, the stuff he had to drag his ass out of and into your arms.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                        I'm okay! We evacuated and are camping due to lack of hotels. But I only have my cell and car charger for electricity...
                        Camping far far away from the storm, right? Hope you and your family get home safely and that your home is intact when you get there.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Feeling like crap. I got a cold from my nephew. He still has his and mine started on Thursday. Ugh!
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Holy Crow!

Glad to hear you're OK!
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm glad your ok!!! I'm sure the camping is fantastically fun... but a hotel would probably be better.

Comment

Thank goodness. Keep safe!
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X