X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    I feel like my health is always turning against me. I went to the E.R. on Thursday and according to them I have shingles. It is on my right side underneath my butt (sorry if it's TMI). I'm in a lot of pain. I see my dermatologist on Monday to verify my diagnosis, but I am in a lot of frigging pain right now.
    Hope you feel better. Did you have the chicken pox as a kid?
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Went to bed at 1. Woke up at 4:30 to a search and rescue call 8 hours away (by car, but we were gonna fly) that turned out to be a false alarm (she was found by RCMP before we got there). Now it's 11, there's no way I'm catching any more sleep today, and I'm making sourdough pancakes.

Guess I'll be productive. It's my only day off work in....almost two weeks, I think.

Mostly art.

Comment

Reminds me... I gotta remember to get that shingles shot.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

This is my last night sleeping at my mom's house. I'm incredibly depressed because I'm going to miss the cats so much--they're hers, so they're not coming with me.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Since I installed the Windows 10 upgrade on my desktop pc, I've been on it a lot and my wrist got inflamed. I made a perfectly-sized wrist support by wrapping an old tv remote control face down in a hand towel. The bottom side or the remote (now on top) is sculpted and fits perfectly. And that's my "hack" for the day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              Since I installed the Windows 10 upgrade on my desktop pc, I've been on it a lot and my wrist got inflamed. I made a perfectly-sized wrist support by wrapping an old tv remote control face down in a hand towel. The bottom side or the remote (now on top) is sculpted and fits perfectly. And that's my "hack" for the day.
              Be sure to back up data. My experience is that Windows 10 is unstable, or in some way funky - I've had to redo my harddrive two times since I've installed it.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 12 Jun 2016, 08:13.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Be sure to back up data. My experience is that Windows 10 is unstable, or in some way funky - I've had to redo my harddrive two times since I've installed it.
                Thanks - I have everything I can think of on an external HD. I hope there won't be issues!
                sigpic

Comment

Trust me on this hawk,I have friends on my programming site(Heavy tech guys),and they have reported a LOT of problems with Win10(some of them worked on bata testing on windows 10 BTW) So BIG grain of salt
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I've heard good and bad...we'll see!
                    sigpic

Comment

On the shingles,I need to get that shot too..thanks for reminding me B. De.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Trying to figure out how much money I can spend on groceries.
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Bleh. I know I need to do the windows 10 upgrade. I just need to go pick up a flash drive so I can back up my stuff. Meh. Don't wanna.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Jada Pinkett looks so bad in Gotham.
                            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Thinking I will be staying in my room till its time for me to go to work tonight. I'm not one for hiding but I am so very tired of hearing and seeing fox news on the t.v. in the living room.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Bleh. I know I need to do the windows 10 upgrade. I just need to go pick up a flash drive so I can back up my stuff. Meh. Don't wanna.
                                I will stay with Windows 7 until they pry it from my cold dead typing fingers.

I do know they will make it harder and harder to stay off the Microsoft grid built on win10,but really I LOVE win7 a LOT!!(did I mention I ran win2000 up until I got 7)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X