Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt like I was off my game tonight in massage class. I don't think I gave a very good massage and I'm annoyed by this. Not sure why I'm having such a hard time focusing and getting back into the school habit. Fml this is not good timing.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      I felt like I was off my game tonight in massage class. I don't think I gave a very good massage and I'm annoyed by this. Not sure why I'm having such a hard time focusing and getting back into the school habit. Fml this is not good timing.
      Baby, you can massage me any time you want, and I'll give you an A+.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Baby, you can massage me any time you want, and I'll give you an A+.
        *Puts on the Barry White.*
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          *Puts on the Barry White.*

I prefer the more erotic number by Leonard Cohen, but, what the hell. At my age, I'll take what I can get.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Started on my fourth stripe of nephew's knitted blanket, got three left. Got started on cards, sent some out, but still have more to do. Have to finish my parents present by next week. Thinking about Christmas/Yule stuff to do basically.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Tomorrow I'll be making those Pillsbury crescent sloppy joe empanadas (hot pockets for the non Mexicans)

I'm very nervous. This requires baking. Although it's just simple baking. I'm nervous. But if these turn out well, I'm on my way to taco empanadas, chicken pot pie, chorizo con papas and whatever else I can think of. I hope this turns out good. It would be an easy homemade food I can take to work and enjoy.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Tomorrow I'll be making those Pillsbury crescent sloppy joe empanadas (hot pockets for the non Mexicans)
                Not really Hot Pockets. They're more like pasties, but that might be a Michigan thing. Let us know how they turn out!

Making my list of things to do next week. Feeling like I'm forgetting something.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Not really Hot Pockets. They're more like pasties, but that might be a Michigan thing. Let us know how they turn out!

Making my list of things to do next week. Feeling like I'm forgetting something.
                  so. Don't google pasties unless you wanna see lots of boobies!
                  But then I saw the food ones. Yes. Those!

Comment

But then I saw the food ones. Yes. Those!
                    As someone from the upper peninsula will tell you: "It's pronounced PAST-ies, not PASTE-ies. They're not for tits!"

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

As someone from the upper peninsula will tell you: "It's pronounced PAST-ies, not PASTE-ies. They're not for tits!"
                      Lol. I was thinking if they turn out well....I can do turkey breast meat, stuffing and a bit of gravy. My own turkey dinner empanada!

Comment

Lol. I was thinking if they turn out well....I can do turkey breast meat, stuffing and a bit of gravy. My own turkey dinner empanada!
                        Here's a recipe for the UP version, if you feel like trying it.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Three things really. 1. My work wife from Charlotte is coming to see me here in Texas before I leave and were going to have so much fun. 2. My schedule for my last week is out and I will actually get to leave a day early, and 3 I have a dinner date with some girls from work.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I never knew that! I'm going to feel uncomfortable now if I go into the local bakery and ask for a couple of hot pasties.
                            Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                            Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                            And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                            Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
                              I never knew that! I'm going to feel uncomfortable now if I go into the local bakery and ask for a couple of hot pasties.
                              Lol, if you are talking to someone from the US, it's safer to call it a stuffed roll...
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Also, I'm 95 percent sure I have developed adult onset lactose intolerance. I have been conducting an informal dietary experiment for the past month, and this would put me at 10 for 10 gi distress after the ingestion of milk products that have not been cultured or fermented.

This is terrible.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X