X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Sorry to hear.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I remember I got in trouble in class for saying "N--ga" and my teacher told me to stay after class. I left when the bell rung, said "Bye, Ms.Whatever" she said bye back and I just left. Just an amusing moment I like to think of.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Been a while since I've been here. Trying to catch up on things.
        In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Originally posted by Oshii View Post
          Oh hey! I remember you. I used to misread your username as 'oishii'! How've you been?
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

Oh hey! I remember you. I used to misread your username as 'oishii'! How've you been?
            Hi Jembru. I've been good but have been very busy with life. Finally have some time to catch up on things like the forum. Apparently my password was 335 days old. Oops. How are you?
            In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Originally posted by Oshii View Post
              Welcome back!
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Was just looking through my friends list. I miss FW.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                  Was just looking through my friends list. I miss FW.
                  Me too. But I see her post on fb so it feels not too bad. Also AlmostLost posts on fb too.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My friends keep claiming and joking that I'm going to hook up with another female teacher at my school.
                    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
                      My friends keep claiming and joking that I'm going to hook up with another female teacher at my school.
                      That's kind of a weird thing to joke about. Why would they do that?
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        That's kind of a weird thing to joke about. Why would they do that?
                        I get a lot of, "I think Ms.Whatever likes you, EC." "I see the way she looks at you." "She doesn't get mad at you for the things she gets mad at us about." That type of stuff.
                        That particular teacher and I had a very odd teacher-student relationship. I'm not exactly interested in her "that" way but she bothers me on a whole other level. They're joking about it because they witness a lot of weird behavior between the two of us. Really odd conversations. You could imagine walking in on the both of us alone in her classroom speaking to each other(happened a lot), there's a lot of tension. There's also a weird power struggle between us. I can only describe it as weird and odd, lol.
                        She wants to be in control, I want to be in control. She's really young and at one point she told me, "Your elbows should not be anywhere near your face." When my hands were clasped behind my head. First day of school, that's where all of this started. I make her nervous, she makes me excited(not in a nsfw way.) I do something, break a rule, she doesn't punish me, cycle repeats itself until I say something to her myself about it. Oh, that reminds me, she is very into the disciplinarian thing. She's always getting onto kids so that never happening to me in front of the other kids only intensified whatever they thought.

Not sure if this answered your question or not, I kind of went and just wrote.

Comment

Not sure where to put this but it speaks to me on multiple levels. The world needs angry women. http://alanalouisemay.com/blog/2016/...ds-angry-women
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                            Not sure where to put this but it speaks to me on multiple levels. The world needs angry women. http://alanalouisemay.com/blog/2016/...ds-angry-women
                            Anger is good, but be sure to channel it into effective action.

As Neitsczhe said "I never make my enemy angry unless I intend to."

IMHO, anger needs to be controlled, or else it only makes things worse. There is no compromise with people who cherish their anger like a baby.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              Anger is good, but be sure to channel it into effective action.

As Neitsczhe said "I never make my enemy angry unless I intend to."

IMHO, anger needs to be controlled, or else it only makes things worse. There is no compromise with people who cherish their anger like a baby.
                              Absolutely. This isn't about "I'm mad at you because you were late so I'm gonna slam a door". This is roiling social rage against the machine, this is rage against the dying of the light, and all that upper level stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope I don't have any older teachers next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X