This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Barely planning day 1 of my Vegas trip and I'm tired. What am I doing?!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
      Hang in there.
      Thanks. After taking a closer look at my finances, even with overtime, I'll have to end up eating ramen for a few weeks. Getting a bit more bummed out about it, but I'll make it through.

Comment

Spent a few months eating a LOT of oatmeal when I first started living on my own. I learned that when shopping,you can't just buy comfort food.(and never shop while hungry)

- - - Updated - - -

I also know that depression thing that eats your brain and makes you less cerebral...BTDT...As Endless said...hang in there.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I hate my stupid cellphone! Been having problems with it for over a year. I think I am going to have to get a new one and have to pay for it even though I have insurance! Ugh!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've been overly grumpy/negative the last few days, and is it just me or the more I try to not be mad, annoyed, or angry the easier it is for me to get to that point?? Lol ah well, I'll just have to try and stop forcing it and accept things as they come, and try and catch myself when I'm walking around with that gray cloud above me before it gets to that point.

Also I am now officially a Wisconsinite!! I now have Wisconsin plates and driver's license.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Got a new cellphone but had to pay off my old cellphone and don't know what to do with it. I had to wait two hours to get out of the damned store! Got a free tablet with the new one, but paying $3 dollars extra on the plan. Is anything really free? These cellphone plans are crazy. I need my cellphone, but goodness I hate the carriers sometimes.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

That ubuntu is a whole lot more finicky as a virtual machine than it is as a host OS.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Its 6:34 p.m. is it to late to take a nap? I could totally use one.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Finally uploaded my fair pics. I was having such a crappy time with photobucket. The only reason I was using them (besides FREE) was that they had a relatively simple editing program. But I started using my apps page on my desktop and found microsoft app Photo Editor by Avery. Great thing is after I edit each pic, it just puts it all in a file for me and I can do what I want with it. Much easier.

Comment

It looked like you had a great time!

Comment

Things I miss being able to do: walking up 2 flights of stairs without breathing hard, bending over to pick something up, lifting anything over 50#'s without having to put it on my side or shoulder, not having to go to the bathroom every 10 mins, steak rare, oh and being able to slouch on the couch without it hurting my side, last but not least I miss being able to sleep on my stomach. Lets go 2 more months.

Comment

It looks like I'm still able to keep my ca lifeline cell phone! Still a free cell phone plan!

Comment

Putting my bi polar brain to bed!

So I've been using bookshelf to keep track of my audiobooks I listen to since like 2013. I love the interface. It's simple. Clean. To the point. No fluff. But the website lags way too much.

So I'm slowly adding all my lists of audiobooks back to my goodreads. I don't like the messy interface there. It's cluttered. I got rid of every friend except those who have used the site in the last few months. So now it's just 10 people. But I do get better resources there. Meh. I don't even know why I keep track other than to remember if I listened to a zombie story or not. After a while most of them are the same, minus a few really good exceptions.

Comment

Going back to bed.
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                Things I miss being able to do: walking up 2 flights of stairs without breathing hard, bending over to pick something up, lifting anything over 50#'s without having to put it on my side or shoulder, not having to go to the bathroom every 10 mins, steak rare, oh and being able to slouch on the couch without it hurting my side, last but not least I miss being able to sleep on my stomach. Lets go 2 more months.
                                Bolded mine.

Definitely not due to the same reason but I can relate to that. Your post keeps coming up at the top of my page when I open this thread so this is the first thing I see and I keep hearing myself say "Yep, I agree there!" I have C.O.P.D. / Asthma and they are messing with my medicine right now so each day has been a pain. But hopefully that has been resolved now with the insurance, doctors and all and I will be able to breathe again properly. Well as proper as I can anyway.

Does always remind me though the doctors like to tell you "Your healed now!" But somehow in the translation they never quite get to the point that healed never equates to the realization that being healed does not mean your like you were before the injury. Your spine is healed but you'll also always have issues with it now for the rest of your life. Your lungs and such are being treated with medicine but you'll always have C.O.P.D. / Asthma from what you were exposed to and never have full lung usage and capacity. Definitely a miscommunication / misunderstanding all the way around I think regarding medicine and how we are "Healed" but that is a different subject.
                                Last edited by monsno_leedra; 21 Sep 2016, 04:53.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X