Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I became an Enjo consultant!!! If you're in Australia you can buy stuff from me online from the 4th Jan, and if you're in Adelaide/South Australia, book a party!!!
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Spent a ton of money on 800 thread count sheets because I couldn't find the awesome bamboo ones I like, which feel like sleeping in a magical cloud. Almost as good and the half price consoles me.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I have a body pillow that is that Bamboo stuff...it is Comfy,gotta give it props.

Looks very much like this.
        Last edited by anunitu; 30 Nov 2016, 03:27.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Is a pretty cool trick.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

No hot water. Waiting for the plumber dude to get here. ****It's always something!***
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the child would be referred to within the family dynamic as the
                “the nonexistent one.
                Still changes the idea potentially of killing or aborting girls in the society in the pursuit of having sons. I can see lots of needed research on this one though to track how all of this impacts upon things.
                Last edited by monsno_leedra; 30 Nov 2016, 15:14.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Sooo..I've been planning our holiday work party. Last year's was a total failure (because my boss let someone else plan it and I told him and he didn't listen and now he knows I'm right!). So I have a lot of pressure to make it good. We have a lot of young hungry people (who don't have the best manners and last time went nuts and ordered for their whole dang family as take homes etc). I would have beat the living tools out of them if I were there last year.

I digress. My plan is this: I found BJ's Brewery does in house catering. So I'm doing a buffet style party! You get 4 types of deep dish pizza and two types of apps (I'm going towards the chicken wings and the artichoke and spinach dip) and refills on drinks (including their in house root beer!) each person is $17.95. It's all unlimited for a two hour window. I think that should feed everyone and make them happy. Also we are doing it with a sister store (who happens to be the mom of my boss!). So I'm setting it up then having them duplicate it. The manager said we can combine and pay separate so everyone gets 8 types of pizza and4 different apps to share.

I think this is going to be good!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Why don't more stores have drive-thru windows?? Like gas stations and CVS or Walgreens. Heck even a grocery store drive-thru would be great. I never realized how much I wish more stores had them till Monster. Its 26 today and only going to get colder and I would love to be able to pull up to a drive-thru window and go "hi can I get a gallon of milk and 32 count of luv's size 1 diapers." Pull forward and get my purchase and be on my way. All without getting him out of the car.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I want this sooooo bad - either the home genetic engineering kit, or the alter the genes of yeast and make glow in the dark beer kit.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

I just found out that my old Pre-Voc teacher at my old school died of cancer last night.

Comment

YOU,are such a nerd,nerds forever.....Not you Bart,that was for B. De.

And sorry for your loss Bart.
                          Last edited by anunitu; 08 Dec 2016, 16:30.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            YOU,are such a nerd,nerds forever.....Not you Bart,that was for B. De.

And sorry for your loss Bart.
                            Thank you. I talk to all my co-workers, my old school guidance counsel and my outpatient therapist about it.

Comment

Whenever a teacher passed in our school, they'd bring in all the counselors in the district, and even a few volunteers, and a student could just walk out of class and talk to someone in the gym.

Comment

In my old High school,the first question when a teacher died was did a student do them in....was an inner city school...See "to sir with love" or that Sam Jackson one.
                                One Eight Seven (1997)
                                This one

- - - Updated - - -

Get ready cause "Could This Winter Be A Repeat Of 2013 With A Polar Vortex?"

IceMegedon, snowdeepocalyptz...Chillygate???

Read here.

Need to get out the winter sox,and the warm and snug long johns....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X