X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    We got Trini's ashes back today when we took Sabrina to be checked at the vet. I'm happy, but also sad. Death, I know, isn't infinite. It is a change. It's just so hard to be without her.
    I'm sorry for your loss. Accepting death doesn't mean not grieving though. I still cry for our kitten Magpie 3 years on from her death. It was honestly one of the most painful losses I'd ever experienced, and yes, I'm including human losses in that. Death may be a necessary part of life, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.

Hugs Xxx
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      I'm sorry for your loss. Accepting death doesn't mean not grieving though. I still cry for our kitten Magpie 3 years on from her death. It was honestly one of the most painful losses I'd ever experienced, and yes, I'm including human losses in that. Death may be a necessary part of life, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.

Hugs Xxx
      Thanks Jembru. We had her for 10 years and those 10 years were some of the best years of my life. She was a doll. I'm going to miss her as well as the others that have gone before her.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've been in 2017 for almost an hour now. Happy new year everyone let's make it a good one.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

crossing fingers for a great 2017
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Funny sitting here listening to my 10 year old grand-daughter and 7 year old grand-son going back and forth accusing each other of Man-splanning and Girl-splanning then asking each other if they know what each term means.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Even though I'm in central time, I celebrate the New Year in "back home" time. This is also very convenient because it's at 11 p.m. and then I can go to bed! Wishing for a happy, healthy, prosperous, safe year ahead. Of course 2016 had to take one more icon - William Christopher, who played Father Mulcahy in MASH, died.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

and not even midnight here in Jersey yet......shakes fist at 2016...it is going to be a long 4 years unless a certain person says something impeachable by accident in a tweet...

see ya' Later alligator,after while crocodile.....

- - - Updated - - -

And this,to end the year right.

Thank you Leonard...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  and not even midnight here in Jersey yet......shakes fist at 2016...it is going to be a long 4 years unless a certain person says something impeachable by accident in a tweet...
                  What would that be?

Putin, you have nice testicles?

To hell with America, we're drilling Old Faithful?

I only grant an audience to people in tRump Towers?

Get used to it, losers, I'm president now, and I know where you live?

I could shoot a man down in the middle of the street and the Trumpettes would applaud?

I declare martial law in every state with a larger than 15% non-straight white rich male population until the camps are set up?
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

One can wish B. De.,one can hope...or one can sing a song of understanding,and write a poem of Truth.............One thinks...perhaps a crime now to think???

- - - Updated - - -

I started thinking that only the Anti-christ could get away with all this BS..but I do not believe in the Anti-christ,but it makes no sense at all.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Grumble grumble grumble...
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        Even though I'm in central time, I celebrate the New Year in "back home" time. This is also very convenient because it's at 11 p.m. and then I can go to bed! Wishing for a happy, healthy, prosperous, safe year ahead. Of course 2016 had to take one more icon - William Christopher, who played Father Mulcahy in MASH, died.
                        Number one for 2017! 😢
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm hoping that 2017 will be a better year than 2016. Here's hoping!
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Just took the chakra test that Corvus posTed way back in 2011. I'd forgotten how accurate that was! It said exactly what I've been feeling.. that all chakras are balanced besides the root, that is under active.

The thread's here if you're curious.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I put up my goodreads book challenge. I'm going for 2 a month at 24. I'm almost certain I can do more!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                I put up my goodreads book challenge. I'm going for 2 a month at 24. I'm almost certain I can do more!

I never update mine...it looks like I failed last year, but I didn't. The problem is that I reread alot, and I buy a lot of books that I actually physically read, and they ever get updated (only the kindle books do, because its automatic)
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X