X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    The sheriff's helicopter has been circling the neighborhood for 30 minutes. That spotlight keeps going from one side of the house to the other.

Very glad we have Lexi, the pitbull. She's super friendly (even to the neighbor's chihuahua who has learned how to get on top of the brick fence and walk back and forth like a cat. And Lexi just smiles at it) But Lexi won't like some stranger coming to our yard. No sir.
    I assume those zombies you killed were actually just zombie-like hordes?

Comment

[QUOTE=Shahaku;149458} From what I remember, she has quite a few food allergies and it's always proved to be difficult for her to find food to eat, even when she makes it. I'm sure she can detail it more, but I know the list is extensive.[/QUOTE]

Heard that. The more extensive allergies can prove to be rather difficult but as chefs/cooks we should always try and find a way to accommodate. I had a woman who was allergic to corn come into our retail outlet at the hotel and want dessert. EVERYTHING we make has some sort of corn by product in it. However with her list and a few days notice we were able to knock out a few things for her which she loved.
      I know sometimes you don't have the notice yourself to give notice but our livelihood depends on feeding people and there is absolutely nothing that pisses me off more than seeing notes at the bottom of a menu that says "no substitutions made period" we don't get to do that. If there's a vegan you have a vegan menu. It doesn't have to be large but you have it. You have options for the lactose intolerant, as well as the gluten-frees, you don't overly season everything until your cooking it to order for those who can't have high amounts of sodium.... sorry sore spot for me. Point is you should be accommodated. Print out a list of your allergies and bring it with you. Give it to your server and they will take (or should take) it back to the kitchen.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no dairy in the house for my coffee and I just made an entire pot.... and I don't like black coffee. Oh wait I have ice cream. That could be delightful.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Trying to get my head to stop spinning. It's not a straight stream of consciousness right now and it's full of tangles. Trying to tease them out? Its difficult.

Comment

I'm thinking it's about time this move finally got done and over with and I have my laptop back.....I've missed this place and my phone was refusing to let me log in. It's been busy as all get out like y'all wouldn't believe.

Already snagged a new job and they're already finding it in their hearts to abuse my good will, my studio room is all set up finally and ready for me to start working in, I've got an anime convention artist alley booth set up for October that's in Lexington, KY, and I've FINALLY convinced the husband to use his GI bill and he's trying to get to going to school.

Hopefully I'll be back around more often now that I've got my computer back, I don't see why I wouldn't be. I've missed you guys <3 <3 <3
          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yorin View Post
            i'm thinking it's about time this move finally got done and over with and i have my laptop back.....i've missed this place and my phone was refusing to let me log in. It's been busy as all get out like y'all wouldn't believe.

Already snagged a new job and they're already finding it in their hearts to abuse my good will, my studio room is all set up finally and ready for me to start working in, i've got an anime convention artist alley booth set up for october that's in lexington, ky, and i've finally convinced the husband to use his gi bill and he's trying to get to going to school.

Hopefully i'll be back around more often now that i've got my computer back, i don't see why i wouldn't be. I've missed you guys <3 <3 <3

welcome back yorin!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              welcome back yorin!
              Thanks Thal, Good to be back ^_^
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking about this delicious beer im drinking at the pub while I wait for my takeaway lunch. Its not quite helping my hangover, but meh
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm thinking that my fresh dye job went way darker than I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                    I'm thinking it's about time this move finally got done and over with and I have my laptop back.....I've missed this place and my phone was refusing to let me log in. It's been busy as all get out like y'all wouldn't believe.

Already snagged a new job and they're already finding it in their hearts to abuse my good will, my studio room is all set up finally and ready for me to start working in, I've got an anime convention artist alley booth set up for October that's in Lexington, KY, and I've FINALLY convinced the husband to use his GI bill and he's trying to get to going to school.

Hopefully I'll be back around more often now that I've got my computer back, I don't see why I wouldn't be. I've missed you guys <3 <3 <3
                    Missed you, too, Yorin! Welcome back!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3281[/ATTACH]

My best time challenges you to knock 4 seconds off of your best time.

Took me a bit but I got far more than just 4 seconds. More like 24. But I lost 1 percent, in my winning percentage, to get it.

7-20-14.jpg

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Bed at 3am. A full twelve hours of concerts, nonstop except the 10 minutes I went to grab a bite to eat. I'm exhausted.

And now to do this again tomorrow!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          Bed at 3am. A full twelve hours of concerts, nonstop except the 10 minutes I went to grab a bite to eat. I'm exhausted.

And now to do this again tomorrow!
                          I'm exhausted reading that. Ahh to be young again. I remember going to Ozzfest (a whole day event) only leave at 11pm and follow Marilyn Manson into Vegas to perform the next night at Mandalay Bay. Ahh good memories.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                            Money's running low, it's scary.
                            Any possibilities of help from your school?
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I'm exhausted reading that. Ahh to be young again. I remember going to Ozzfest (a whole day event) only leave at 11pm and follow Marilyn Manson into Vegas to perform the next night at Mandalay Bay. Ahh good memories.
                              Hah, not that young. I'm 28 this autumn. The only difference from when I was younger is that now I do festivals sober. Most people I was with last night thought I was wasted, and my friends had to explain that no, she's just that crazy.

We started a moshpit for the last act of the evening, and it's a folk fest I'm at...

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm thinking how I wish I would stop getting sinus infections. This is like the 5th one this summer. And summer is yet to be over.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X