X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Masked says I'm not posting enough. So here we are.
    Technically you're not posting enough only if you don't want me to commence ritual sacrifice of newbies.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
      Technically you're not posting enough only if you don't want me to commence ritual sacrifice of newbies.
      Watch out, N00bs!

Mostly art.

Comment

*jumps on V!!!!!!!!!!!! huggle glomp*

le sigh...the kids miss daddy. Phee was hugging a family photo this afternoon. I miss him too, I'm just better at it...except that i don't want to go to bed.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Watch out, N00bs!
          Are you suggesting that the collective noob population would not volunteer in its entirety to be used as components for my summoning spells? Who's in charge of brainwashing around here? Next you'll tell me that senior members still exist who don't kneel before the Great God Pizza....
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Is that Queen V and her royalness?
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just finished the first season of bog bang theory. I'm hooked!

Also... our turn to watch our politicians throw mud. Election in june... Can't wait for all the interesting and informative campaigns! (Yes. That last bit was sarcasm).
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                I just finished the first season of bog bang theory. I'm hooked!

Also... our turn to watch our politicians throw mud. Election in june... Can't wait for all the interesting and informative campaigns! (Yes. That last bit was sarcasm).
                Is this that show about the bog people and how they disappeared?

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Is this that show about the bog people and how they disappeared?

j/k
                  Yes, that's the one is there any other?.. I'm on my phone, typos happen a lot.
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Oddly I went to a creepy exhibit of the bog people at the Natural History museum in LA. It was terrifying!

Comment

We have a few of them here, I find them fascinating. though I'll admit they are a bit creepy.
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Iris and Duce,way to skid off the asphalt of the thread and into the ditch of Bog peoples images...
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Things I probably shouldn't spend money on.

Comment

My body is still recovering from that horrid day memorial weekend working binge.

and pizza.

Comment

It's dangerous to buy anything produced in China because Chinese exporters don't seem to care if exports are toxic or not, but I rolled the dice and bought Laughing Buddha beer, mainly for the Buddha-shaped bottle.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, you'll know why...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                It's dangerous to buy anything produced in China because Chinese exporters don't seem to care if exports are toxic or not, but I rolled the dice and bought Laughing Buddha beer, mainly for the Buddha-shaped bottle.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, you'll know why...
                                You found a fortune cookie inside that gave you drinking let numbers? If yes, will you adopt me?

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X