X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

Look at that damn hot hair! I love it You are beautiful Nat! X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      Des, aside from the fact that you look ADORABLE (and, may I say much happier and I love the hair!!), where the heck do you get an Ada Lovelace shirt?

Because if someone makes a shirt with her on it, I'm sure they have other nerdy-cool stuff!

LOL! Yay! First person who's figured it out

ThinkGeek did a special series of shirts with important women on them, that they donate part of the proceeds to The Girl Affect ...and they're on sale right now to get rid of the last few. They ought to still have Mary Shelly and Marie Curie, though, too.

Also, Nat, you have the prettiest hair! Holy cow, it makes me a bit jealous
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
        Look at that damn hot hair! I love it You are beautiful Nat! X
        Originally posted by DeseretRose View Post
        Also, Nat, you have the prettiest hair! Holy cow, it makes me a bit jealous
        Thank you both. I thought my hair was quite rubbish yesterday, especially as i took the photos not long after the gym lol.
        I am in love with my hair at the moment, its an awesome colour, blonde at the top, auburn at the bottom and all the different gradients inbetween! Not bad for a DIY colour

Comment

Just wanted to post this picture of how I had my hair last night. My pal took loads of pictures

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

'allo

By whatthehammer at 2011-03-28
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Yesterday morning. Feetie Jammies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                'allo

By whatthehammer at 2011-03-28
                I love your cute hair! Also, write me a letter, mo' fo' - I needz your IL address!

Mostly art.

Comment

Cute as a button! x

Comment

Skulls and fuzzy hair ... WTG Rowanwood ... Love the look with the beebee too ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

actually yesterday...and I probably could have put this in the knitting thread just as easily...

I'm trying on the hood part of my hooded scarf with pocket mits
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh it's an Eskimo!
                        So I let my hair go and didn't blow dry it straight. So you get this:
                        Attached Files
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Nice lips ... Love the hair too ... Bangs work for you ... Reminds me of those hot rod pinups ...
                          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Someone is SMOKIN X

Comment

I should have brushed my hair!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Oh it's an Eskimo!
                                So I let my hair go and didn't blow dry it straight. So you get this:
                                daaaaaaamn
                                (she's all mine, move back!)
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X