X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you LOL!

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    From my walk home from the market. On my street.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2935[/ATTACH]
    Me thinks my graffiti cholo is having a slight depression period.
    I call this his 'blue period'.
    You should share with him this funniest of youtube videos (there's a whole series):

...yeah, this is our version of family sitcoms. There's a reason why our kids are weird, but smart.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

cuttle fish, the distant ancestors of

mass-effect-reaper-ships-h1n-net.jpg

I think I've found a case for speciecide...
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I think I spent two hours looking at True Facts" videos. And laughing.

Thalassa, if you & the kids haven't watched True Facts About Ducks, you might want to preview it first. Although I can tell you, 'cause we raise ducks, the true facts are absolutely true. Male ducks are really, really randy.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

A drag queen playing Grand Theft Auto 5.

Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

I love this game
            gw058.jpg
            (Guild Wars 2, Prison Cell Plaque in Rata Sum)
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

This makes me wanna go karaoke!
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              Sneak Attack

Comment

After reading the joke on women, in the correlations thread, my first what was simply, "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle." I'm not sure why I thought it would fit the correlation/causation motif... so I gathered my thoughts and decided to share them elsewhere. Here, for instance.

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education."

What do you give a man who has everything?
                A woman to show him how to use it.

What did God say after creating man?
                Geez...I can do better than that!

"If your parents got a divorce would they still be brother and sister?"

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

It took a whore to settle Enkidu.

I'm not sure if it's in the same spirit as yours, Chain, but I still like it.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

This makes me wanna go karaoke!
                    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

This guy!
                      Sneak Attack

Comment

Tehehehehehehehehe
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

This is just nice: http://s02.yapfiles.ru/files/363760/...akwidget00.swf
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Bwuahahahahahahcoughhackblahahahahaha
                            Sneak Attack

Comment

^^^ LMAO! Someone left a business card taped to my front door. They're starting up a landscaping business, and services include "Coy Ponds". I'm reeeeeeaaaallllyyy glad I didn't speak to them and read that in front of them, because I just couldn't contain myself. I'm not coy.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

Bwuahahahahahahcoughhackblahahahahaha
                                We saw that the other day...we have xbox music, and the kids thought it was hilarious (so did the big kids)
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X