This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

Just had a croissant and a cup of coffee. Default morning starter. (Morning? It's almost 11.)
    baah.

Comment

Apple juice canned last year and fresh cantaloupe from the garden. I am truly blessed!
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Couscous with spinach, tomatoes, and corn...And mint magic tea
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

A salmon patty with mixed greens (romaine, arugula, kale) and avocado.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

Pasta&chickpeas. Yum.
            baah.

Comment

Chobani Greek Yogurt Indulgent Cherry and Dark Chocolate...
              It's so good!!!!

Comment

Combination pizza from Costco ... Chasing it with Smirnoff Ice Green Apple ...
                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I baked two loaves of bread and I haven't touched a knife to either of them yet. Later this morning I will make some Chicken soup to go with the first loaf of sourdough bread. Then the other loaf is for dessert; sourdough cinnamon loaf. Once the soup is ready it is off to the first local Pagan meet up (pot-luck affair). My wife and I have been trying to connect with local Pagans since we moved here three years ago. This is the first meet-up in this little red-neck town but they want to make it an annual event. As I was preparing for this event over the past week I realized that for the first time in over forty years I might need personal references. I emailed some of the people in the greater Seattle area and asked if they would be willing and able to be a character reference for me. I already have had three replies to the positive from just one email. It brought a tear to this old mans eyes and almost made me wish I was still there. almost......
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Pad Thai. I don't have much of an appetite, but I guess I have to eat.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

A nice little breakfast. Fried shredded potatoes mixed with two eggs, broccoli, and cheese. And a cup of Tim Horton's coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                        A nice little breakfast. Fried shredded potatoes mixed with two eggs, broccoli, and cheese. And a cup of Tim Horton's coffee.
                        You have Timmies in the states?

I'm eating stamppot with fresh kale from the garden. It's great.

Mostly art.

Comment

Coffee and sultsina.
                          baah.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            I'm eating stamppot with fresh kale from the garden. It's great.
                            Like colcannon?

I make mine as half taters and half califlower, then add greens. I use that when I make perogies too.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Rosemary olive oil toast <3
                              She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Classic peanut butter and strawberry jelly

Comment

Working...
                                X