This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Eatin'?

My boss had someone bring in a dozen of these enormous cinnamon rolls this morning, and 2-3 dozen kolaches, so I've been munching down on them. I had a cinnamon roll as big as my head with coffee this morning, a cherry kolache, a peach kolache and I just finished a cheese kolache with milk.

Comment

Not eating it yet, but tonight I'm making fried chicken! BUT, I'm using yogurt, garlic, onion, and tabasco to make the batter

Comment

Cold supreme pizza with extra sausage ...
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Pork Steaks

Comment

Just had some mini-wheats with sugar and milk.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Just made something pretty quick and easy from Trader Joe's: putting their ready made, individually packaged, fully cooked and cut chicken breast in with their 2 minute microwave kung pao noodles w/ sauce. It's not amazing, but for like less than 5 minutes, hey I'm not complaining. Next time I'll try the pad thai noodles, add some chicken, as well as some other veggies.

Comment

Toblerone and Ora

Comment

In the morning it will be corned beef that I cooked tonight ... Diced potatoes from bakers that I did tonight ... Diced onion ... Diced bell peppers ... A bit of garlic powder and fresh ground black pepper ... All stirred and fried crispy with an over easy egg on the top ... I love fresh corned beef hash ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Cereal this morning, chicken tenders for lunch, not sure about dinner. Maybe salad.

Comment

Had two english muffin sandwiches with eggs and american cheese on them. Yummy!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Grilled sammy ... Black Forest Ham ... Pepperjack Cheese ... Walla Walla Sweet Onion ... Sourdough Bread ...

Comment

Valrhona's Blond Dulcey chocolate.

My mother-in-law brought it back from Paris. It's like a burnt white chocolate. Tastes a little like caramel. So yummy!

Comment

Bread with some unknown spread on top. I'm not entirely sure what it's made of, but it's good. Plus white coffee.

Comment

Total tonight in my friend's dorm suite:

- Pad Thai style noodle dish with peanut sauce, made in microwave (before coming)
                              - 2 Taco Bell chalupas (after awhile we went)
                              - halloween candy (because why not)
                              - scotch whiskey (because I felt like it)

Comment

pancakes ... raspberry jam ... milk ...

Comment

Working...
                                X