Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hobbies

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
    I really badly want to get into fashioning Norse items from historical paintings/documentation.

Whether it be a drinking cup, bowl, spoon, shield. I like wood working so I'd probably stick to that area of things.
    A drinking cup is easy to make - here's a tutorial I did on it a while back:

http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...=Drinking+horn
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I make homemade lip glosses, lotions, salves, etc. I think I'm going to start doing the same thing for like... dog shampoos and stuff soon too, and I want to learn how to make the gourmet looking treats. I think it would be fun.
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

historical reconstruction and historical saber swordsmanship

Comment

Re: Interests and what we do

I would really want to get back into the re enacting again, I would love to involve the whole family too. I know my kids would love it and once my man gets to play with weapons and stuff and mock fight he would enjoy it too. The only issue would be if people would want to fight with him, he's 6'6" and built like a bull! It would be fun to see though .

I am thinking of taking up making natural care products, first maybe moisturizers and things like that, but then to move onto animal products and even home cleaning products because both myself and my man have asthma (his due to his working conditions just recently)

One other thing I will get to do soon and that is play with my ponies when they come over from the UK. It is just taking us a while to be able to afford the shipping price
          http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

I have the ingredients to make my own deodorant at the moment, I just need to wash the jar to put it in!
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Drawing, reading, making Halloween props, corseting, collecting antiques. Nineteenth Century books and postmortem photography are some of my favorites.

Comment

My hobbies are photography & photo manipulation, singing, visiting castles and other historic buildings.

Comment

Gardening my own nursery and drawing.

Comment

I made the deoderant
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Writing, reading, sims, tumblr, netflix, forums

Comment

Originally posted by Darrel
                        I like to do my creative memory photo albums. If I had the money I would by a sail boat and take up sailing.
                        Do you mean like scrapbooking? If so, I scrapbook my book of shadows! It was my number one joy before I started studying Japanese in a more serious way. I'm just about ready to ease off the Japanese, and keeping up my book of shadows again is the one thing I am most looking forward too! That, and kicking back with a bottle of wine and not feeling guilty that my textbooks remain untouched on my desk

...Oh and I have some grand plans for things I want to build on Minecraft. BOS, wine.. minecraft.. life is about to get perfect!
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

My hobbies are reading, writing (fanfictions and original stories), knitting, painting, drawing, listening to music, learning about world war 2.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

camping,music,riding my scooter and messing around with computer

Comment

hobbies...ooooooh take your pick

Motorcycles...more motorcycles...painting, writing, researching, poetry, cooking (I love cooking) eating (I like that even more), paranormal investigating - especially WW2 airfields, computing, fishkeeping

antler working, woodworking, bone working, metal work, casting ,

listening to music, walking, arachaeology, history

the list actually goes on a couple of pages but I'll stop here...I enjoy doing so many things

Comment

now i can post links...ahem

anyone interested..some of my work is onlne at..[drumroll maestro please]

and yes I made the swords and helmet etc

be kind if you post comments

Comment

Working...
                                X