This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

I am a super nerd in the fact that if I see a game I like but know I will suck at it, I will watch it on youtube lol. I just started wat watching game play of Fuse, The Last of Us and Remember Me. All very cool games.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I just started playing The Longest Journey...with the help of a walkthrough lol.
    There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
    William Wordsworth

Comment

I'm addicted to Let's Plays. Been a ton of games I either never heard about or wasn't sure about that I've gotten after seeing someone's videos on it.

And I do the same, dgirl. My weakness is FPS games, never have been good at them. If I ever want to see the end of one before the next decade I have to watch someone else play lol
      Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
        I'm addicted to Let's Plays. Been a ton of games I either never heard about or wasn't sure about that I've gotten after seeing someone's videos on it.

And I do the same, dgirl. My weakness is FPS games, never have been good at them. If I ever want to see the end of one before the next decade I have to watch someone else play lol
        Funny thing is, Let's Plays are extremely annoying to me. Most the the time the player is just spurting out jokes when the game is entirely serious, and that ruins the mood for me. I like just seeing the raw gameplay. XD

But to each their own! Because Let's Plays wouldn't be this popular unless people actually watched them.

Comment

There are some let's plays that are particularly interesting, like the ratchet and clank developer commentary (Done in the youtube let's play format) and to a certain extent the SpoilerWarningShow and Chip and Ironicus' let's plays. Because they actually talk about the games, and have interesting things to say about them.
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Just visited Sovngarde in Skyrim, I hope in death I go somewhere like that.

Comment

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
                Just visited Sovngarde in Skyrim, I hope in death I go somewhere like that.
                Its pretty freaking sweet
                There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
                William Wordsworth

Comment

Anyone here play LOTRO?

Comment

Any recommendations for a good sandbox MMO? (preferably F2P) Tried Salem Online and it's too hardcore, might buy Eve Online though. And I might pump some money into Entropia Universe, although I heard that I need to put at least $100 into it to make it worth it.

Edit: I bought Folk Tale, and it seems pretty good so far. Only has the tutorial atm but it looks promising, and I can't wait for sandbox mode to be released.
                    What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Originally posted by Thothur View Post
                      Anyone here play LOTRO?
                      I had played from launch of Landroval, still pop on from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
                        I had played from launch of Landroval, still pop on from time to time.
                        I played on Meneldor and Imladris.

Comment

I used to play WoW but they ruined it. maybe they will fix it :P

Comment

Originally posted by qli View Post
                            I used to play WoW but they ruined it. maybe they will fix it :P
                            I seriously doubt it. Blizz sold out their spine in favor of the growing tween player-base. Their game is where the money is now, not the challenge or the quality. I was a sad bunny when they brought in Cata and destroyed my talent trees... But if they ever go f2p I'll maybe look at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                              I seriously doubt it. Blizz sold out their spine in favor of the growing tween player-base. Their game is where the money is now, not the challenge or the quality. I was a sad bunny when they brought in Cata and destroyed my talent trees... But if they ever go f2p I'll maybe look at it again.
                              Yeah, can no play wow no more... then pandas happened and I erased their memory from my computer.... they shall never fix It I imagine....
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

You know I have a hard time getting into MMOs. They all feel alike at some point to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X