This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

XBOX SKYRIM ALL THE WAY ^^ Finished the entire Game, including all 3 expansions that came out for the game "Dawnguard" "Hearthfire" and "Dragonborn"
    Currently I am mourning over the news that the new expansion "Redguard" that was suppose to come out 2013, was only a big rumor, that Bethesda made very clear not so long ago on their official page. T-T *slits wrists*

Comment

I'm going to be starting Guild Wars 2 soon. Really excited!
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

GTA Online anyone? I do a lot of stuff on PS3.

Comment

My girlfriend has a PS3. I'm saving up and drooling over the PS4 already though...
          It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
          -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
            My girlfriend has a PS3. I'm saving up and drooling over the PS4 already though...
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Pokemon! pokemon! good bye reality I'm gonna be a pokemon master!

Also I have a rather wide number of good natured pokemon if anyone wants some eggs I'm building a fairy mono myself, which I'm about halfway done with
              Circe

Comment

Well as you know, I have that too! JP went rushing out on release day to get our copies. I haven't played since silver so it's really nostalgic for me, when I play. I reset my game though. It was taking me too long to read it with kanji, so I've started again and chosen to play it in kana only.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Quick run-through of what I'm currently playing:

Pokemon Y
                  Skyrim Legendary Edition
                  Grand Theft Auto V
                  Shadow of the Colossus HD
                  Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
                  Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Currently playing:
                    Everquest
                    Forge of Empires
                    GTA San Andreas
                    The Binding of Isaac
                    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

There's a new PC game recently released (hack and slash strategy type) that's free to download, free to play, and I've been told it's fairly decent and sophisticated regarding coding. It's called Path of Exile, if anyone's interested.

Me, I got bribed into playing swtor soooo yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                        There's a new PC game recently released (hack and slash strategy type) that's free to download, free to play, and I've been told it's fairly decent and sophisticated regarding coding. It's called , if anyone's interested.

Me, I got bribed into playing swtor soooo yeah.
                        Oh I love hack n' slash games
                        While they're only semi-fitting of the genre (more of fighting) my favorites have to be Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, and Skullgirls~
                        Path of Exile's combat looks nice, but I'm not quite into the RPG elements. And I've been told swtor is good, I'd try if it weren't for the new mmo Aura Kingdom I've been playing!

Comment

I couldn't get into Path of Exile, the concept was great but the gameplay was really clunky, and after playing Diablo 3 (which, whatever else it's flaws, is incredibly smooth and reactive) I just couldn't enjoy it.

Comment

swtor is f2p now (although subs get preferential treatment). I have an account I mosey on here and there.

Comment

Yeah? Hm I'm still not sure about it quite yet, I'm not a fan of sci-fi themes or star wars honestly haha~

But has anyone heard of the Oculus Rift? I'm so anxious for them to become more popular and have more games.

Comment

Used to play Fifa. now my favorite game is Guild Wars 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X