This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

Sometimes I play WOW, but mostly GTA5 lately, but i'll always have a spot in my heart for Fable, Assassin's Creed, and the Elder Scrolls. BTW, waiting for ESO, it will change the mmorpg world forever I think....

Also I still own and play MW2 a lot.....

Comment

Pre-ordered Elder Scrolls Online yesterday.

Comment

Titanfall..........nearly 100Gigs of awesome!!!!!!
        Click Meh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
          swtor is f2p now (although subs get preferential treatment). I have an account I mosey on here and there.
          No game (MMO) has made me more frustrated than SWtoR, when I played it level progression was ridiculously outbalanced, Ea messed me around too much and I now can't access my account because I need to; input an emailed code to access my account, to change my email to be able to access my account as the prev email no longer exists.

Anyone play LoL? Now that's a lovely stress free Moba everyone loves =3

Edit: +Rip WoW Pre-Cata, you will forever be missed.
          Work hard Play hard.
          What is history?

Comment

Skyrim and Fallout 3 are my favs these days but also into Assassins Creed, Soul Reaver (oldie but goody), Black, CoD, GTA 3 & 4 (just because I love running cops off the road and running over hookers on my street corner)

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
              No game (MMO) has made me more frustrated than SWtoR, when I played it level progression was ridiculously outbalanced, Ea messed me around too much and I now can't access my account because I need to; input an emailed code to access my account, to change my email to be able to access my account as the prev email no longer exists.

Anyone play LoL? Now that's a lovely stress free Moba everyone loves =3

Edit: +Rip WoW Pre-Cata, you will forever be missed.
              Wow, that sounds frustrating.

Ditto on the WoW RIP. I still miss WoW and I keep thinking, maybe I should re-subscribe... and then I remember Cata and Panda-land and I think better of it.

Lately I've been sucked into the world of Elder Scrolls Online anyway.

Comment

I have MaxPayne 2 and warcraft 3 right now. Warcraft 3 is really annoying and time consuming.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I recently bought Tropico 5 on steam.
                  Its not as good as Tropico 4, in my opinion, but it certainly is addicting. I've put a good 60 hours into that game already, and a lot more on Tropico 4.

Comment

Dark souls, Dark souls, Dark souls, Dark souls, and ... Dark souls 2. These games gave my life new meaning lol. I like Skyrim on PC because i can mod the game if it gets boring. Since I have has it put in 800 hours into it lol. Quite like Fallout NV. Dragon age 2, love Diablo. I like a lot of RPGs especially if I can play as a mage. lol

Anyone else like Dark souls?

Comment

My current online games are DDO and Wildstar.

Comment

Dragon Age series, Psychonauts, Mass Effect, Prototype, Assassin's Creed, Infamous: Second Son. I could go on if I could think more but those are some of my favorites.

Comment

Don't Starve has me in a strange mix of enjoyment and seething rage these days...
                          Work hard Play hard.
                          What is history?

Comment

Wargame:Airland Battle is entertaining but a bit too focused on multi and missing some key features in single player.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn. Not quite as good as I would have hoped but I have put many many hrs into it.
                              Click Meh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haseo View Post
                                Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn. Not quite as good as I would have hoped but I have put many many hrs into it.
                                I love ARR :3
                                Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Working...
                                X