X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven90
    replied
    Re: Gaming

Anyone here ever played the Adventure game "Barrow Hill". If not then I highly recommend it. The game is set in Cornwall and involves a lot of Pagan beliefs and rituals. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrow_Hill_(video_game)

Leave a comment:

• Rhondda Pagan
    replied

I am a very big Warhammer fan and to be honest any fantasy/ sci fi game

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
    Oh I can't even get past the initial fight on hard! I can't wait for Arkham City though EXCITED! x
    I am thinking about buying Arkham City so have you purchased it yet and if so what is it like

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

I was pretty impressed with the graphics of Final Fantasy 8; I didn't care as much for the storyline, but I thought the cutscenes were gorgeous. I still do.

Leave a comment:

• turningtides
    replied

I loved FF8 when it first came out--I think it had to do with the CGI that game companies were putting into all their games. Most people around me loved FF7 and scoffed at 8, but everyone has to start somewhere!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Love the Legend of Zelda series--for a long time it would be the only video game series I'd actually finish. So I thought all RPGs were solo campaigns--FF8, Fable series...Only in the last 3 years or so I've begun playing online (D&D), or different games. I still roll the dice for a DnD Pathfinder game every other month or so.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

I tend to be old school about games(age 65) so forgive me. I am now playing FF8.I have bought almost all the games in the series. I love RPGs,but have only played one online game,"The Mana world". I haven't played that for a while because online games seem to bring out the worst types of players. You get the "I want to kill other players" I think thats called PVP. I tend to play single player type games because of that. If I want to play that type of game I will play Doom.

Leave a comment:

• Stoph
    replied

Got Payday: The Heist the other night, OHHH ITS AWESOME!!

If anyone has a PS3 and uses a Headset, drop me an invite at Kingstoph. realy looking for other headset users for teamwork frollicing

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

I'm currently playing "L.A. Noire" and learning that I'm not as good at reading faces as I thought I was. Apparently, I just think everyone is guilty!

Leave a comment:

• Crynnath
    replied

I recently made another character on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. This time I'm not going to use any of the weapons that I'm already good with. Currently I'm trying to solo a plus ranked tigrex with a heavy bowgun. Not the easiest thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• Danial McCoy
    replied

I am currently playing EvE online and have been doing so since 2004. I also have a Star Trek online lifetime subscription (a mistake ). I have been playing WoW since 2005, and rift since beta. The first online game I played was Earth and Beyond, a truly amazing game

Leave a comment:

• FantasyWitch
    replied

Oh I can't even get past the initial fight on hard! I can't wait for Arkham City though EXCITED! x

Leave a comment:

• Dark Dragon
    replied

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
    Just finished Batman Arkham Asylum! SOOOOO Good x
    That is a great game working on it on hard difficulty can't wait for Arkham City to come out

Leave a comment:

• FantasyWitch
    replied

Just finished Batman Arkham Asylum! SOOOOO Good x

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

I never play ANYTHING all the way through. Currently working on Sonic 2 for the Sega Genesis.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Dragon
    replied

Mainly FPS, and RPG, games, Halo series, Call of Duty Series, I used to play WOW, Horde only on Earthen Ring years ago but got tired of the shitty guilds so I quit. I Love The Force Unleashed 2 for campaign. Used to be big into D&D but everyone has gone to MMO gaming instead of Pencil and paper RPG games I miss playing D&D sometimes. Sometimes you just got to keep it old school for a change lol

Leave a comment:

• Clive
    replied

The last game I played all the way through was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for the Wii. That game was fun but hard as hell even on easy mode. Someday when I feel like stabbing myself in the eyes I'll play it again on normal mode.

I started Pokemon Soul Silver like a year ago and still haven't finished it yet.

I'm like halfway through New Super Mario Bros. Wii, speaking of games designed to induce optical removal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X