X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annwn
    replied
    Re: Gaming

Both my husband and I play WOW, we tried a few other games but we just keep going back to it. We both like it and all our friends play it, although it can be a bit addictive. Rock band on the wii is pretty cool to.

Leave a comment:

• Amelia-Mary
    replied

I play Guitar Hero on the nintendo DS XD, Adventure Quest on the computer, Halo on the X-Box and Sitting Ducks (LOL) on the ps2

Leave a comment:

• KashakuTatsu
    replied

Keeping it old school... I play Everquest, Saryrn server, main is a drakkin shadowknight.... Fear the dragon reborn! Feel the power of my miasmic breath! If not I'll leech your life till you die or submit to being my pet, either works for me muahahaha

Leave a comment:

• PoisonTears
    replied

I currently play World of Warcraft. My mains are on Eonar, (horde) right now, and I have a lil one and a dk in Greymane.(Allie).

Leave a comment:

• LiadanWillows
    replied

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=835.msg14916#msg14916 date=1290181805]
    Haha...now that's familiar.

We're currently operating on married with kids time. That means the last system we bought was a PS2, and not the thin kind, and the last time we got a game was over a year ago :P

ETA: Just noticed that this post was my six hundred and sixty-sixth....does that mean video games are evil, or the fact that we haven't kept up is?
    [/quote]

video games are evil :P

Leave a comment:

• Tetsuya
    replied

I play Resident Evil Online 2. Its fun. I play on a site called BYOND.com

Leave a comment:

• Dez
    replied

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=835.msg14866#msg14866 date=1290156124]
    I play old school PlayStation games. My boyfriend is the gamer. COD... -.-
    [/quote]

Haha...now that's familiar.

We're currently operating on married with kids time. That means the last system we bought was a PS2, and not the thin kind, and the last time we got a game was over a year ago :P

ETA: Just noticed that this post was my six hundred and sixty-sixth....does that mean video games are evil, or the fact that we haven't kept up is?

Leave a comment:

• LiadanWillows
    replied

I play old school PlayStation games. My boyfriend is the gamer. COD... -.-

Leave a comment:

• Immortal_Dragon
    replied

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=835.msg14664#msg14664 date=1290104919]
    My all time favourite is Knights of the Old Republic and therefore I tried Mass Effect (same company), but I think I had "grown out" of it.. I just couldn't find time and the tension.. :P
    [/quote]
    I played KotOR in high school. I'd stay up all night to play. I didn't think I'd like Mass Effect, but once I played it I beat the first one 5 times and the second one bout 3 times or so. Now I can't wait til Mass Effect 3 comes out.

On the topic of other games I play FPS more often than anything else. I wanna get back into RPGs though.

Leave a comment:

• pihlaja
    replied

I used to play quite much when I was around 14-16 or so (Star Craft, Civilization etc.).. My all time favourite is Knights of the Old Republic and therefore I tried Mass Effect (same company), but I think I had "grown out" of it.. I just couldn't find time and the tension.. :P

Leave a comment:

• Jotun
    replied

gaming ruined me once... Now I keep away from MMO's and other addicting games(DotA is what I mean).
    Casually like shooting FPS and some RPG's.

Leave a comment:

• Dez
    replied

My guy and I played WoW until it started running our lives.

I'm tempted to pick up LoTRO, since I have a friend who plays, and L works late, but for now it's Warhammer Fantasy and pen and paper around here.

Leave a comment:

• Immortal_Dragon
    replied

It's stick figures and the only interaction with others is in chat and PVP, but any of yall play Kingdom of Loathing?

Leave a comment:

• Crynnath
    replied

Me and my wife both play PSPort 2.

Leave a comment:

• magusphredde
    replied

I play RS fairly regularly ... I like it because you don't have to specialize unless you want to ... Right now I have general combat level of 92 ... Most of my skill levels are around 50 or better ...

The graphics is a bit primitive but considering the computer I am using that presents no problem ... And I like the game play ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X