• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

Tarnished Coast, US. Unofficial RP server. ^^

Comment

I'm on Dragonbrand. I just transferred there though because a couple of friends from a previous game are there. The server I was on was pretty dead (as far as my friends playing was concerned).
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I kind of wish the server setup was like WoW was, where you could have a few characters on different servers simultaneously. I have friends on the EU servers, but I don't want to transfer there permanently because then I won't be in the right time zone... >.< arrgh

Comment

I am an on/off gamer ._.
          Aion: Tiamat/Elyos - Amaru - Gladiator
          Guild Wars 2: Dragonbrand/ Sencha Amaru - Ranger
          Some The Sims 3 (build/destroy/build again. I like heavily modding and revamping everything O>O)
          DS3D: Zelda - OoT and Pokemon white 2 XD

Comment

I play Minecraft. Everything else is on the PS2 and PS3. Like Kingdom Hearts, Skyrim, and Silent Hill. Then some LoZ here and there.

Comment

New addiction. Borderlands 2!!!!
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                New addiction. Borderlands 2!!!!
                Hah, my boyfriend plays that game religiously.

My newest addiction: L4D2. Cannot stop killing zombies.

Mostly art.

Comment

I just bought the Divinity Anthology on Steam...where did my morning go? Heh heh heh...

Mostly art.

Comment

Gave up playing wow several months ago, and not looked back. Currently messing around with Guild Wars 2 on and off which is proving to be a good game, which has been nicely thought out. I cant get on with the trade skilling though.
                    When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

Currently sinking my teeth into Fable III for the PC. I think it was better as an XBOX game.

Mostly art.

Comment

The games I love are mostly the PC and PS1-2 games from my childhood. I haven't gotten into much of the new stuff. Pitfall, Heroes of Might and Magic, Red Alert, and Baldur's Gate, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Drakan, FFX, Prince of Persia, etc. The most recent games I like are probably Resistance: Fall of Man and Oblivion, for PS3,

I've tried playing newer games like borderlands, but only nostalgia seems to be able to suck me back into gaming.
                        If you want to be thought intelligent, just agree with everyone.

Comment

Oh man, I loved Spyro and I played through Oblivion again not too long ago. You have good taste.
                          I'm with you though, my absolute favorites come from that time period.
                          My all time favorite game series is Legacy of Kain. Beautiful storyline.

But recently I've been playing the Deception series on Ps1. Currently on Kagero Deception II.
                          "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
                          nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
                          As blending the Light with the Dark
                          merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

I finally finished The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess the other day. Now if only I could afford a copy of Skyward Sword. Easy to see how behind I am in games, eh?
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

WoW Private server, lvl 80 Warlock. Wrath of The Lich King expansion :P

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I'm still a n00b. I recently got a PS3 and I'm playing Fifa13 and Batman: Arkham City on it.
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X