• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg18835#msg18835 date=1291166181]
    What was the last thing you quit?
    [/quote]

Saying shut up to anyone younger than 15.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg18835#msg18835 date=1291166181]
      What was the last thing you quit?
      [/quote]

Posing. Strutting. Thinking others might be listening.

Trying? Believing? Being?

Heard a song the other day. It said.........among other things......."It's good to Be".

I think sometimes that that song was wrong, and that it is actually NOT good to Be.

Maybe the last thing you quit is the last thing that you CAN quit.

Quitters never lead, Leaders never quit.

But maybe Quitters don't give a F@#ck about Leading.......and well.........just want to quit.

Maybe that's not really a bad thing.

Anyway.............

Happy Holidays. Kwanza. Haunika........(apologies for spelling), and ..........Yule, and yes, ....even Merry Christmas.

Love and Peace to all.

Comment

Eating more than one sweet thing a day.
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Santa is coming and he can bring you one gift only. And it can't be like pay my bills or world peace crap. It's just for you and for no purpose. What do you ask for?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg19666#msg19666 date=1291421020]
            Santa is coming and he can bring you one gift only. And it can't be like pay my bills or world peace crap. It's just for you and for no purpose. What do you ask for?
            [/quote]

I want a pony!

I've only been asking for it for 31 years or so.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[/quote]
              Tagged makes it easy to meet and socialize with new people through games, shared interests, friend suggestions, browsing profiles, and much more.

With full pistol holsters on the seat ...
              Tagged makes it easy to meet and socialize with new people through games, shared interests, friend suggestions, browsing profiles, and much more.
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[/quote]

A temple for Dionysos!

Oh, wait. I want to own the land I live on - at least 50 acres of it.

Comment

[/quote]

my own tropical island. with a weatherproof bubble over it that allows temperature regulation and an irrigation system. basically my own private habitat.
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

The Englishman wants a flying carpet. I want a way of bridging the time-space continuum (and the lead singer of Our Lady Peace, wrapped up in a Christmas bow)

Mostly art.

Comment

[/quote]

To get into art school for certain!
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

This computer:
                        Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I want a big tiger as a pet!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[/quote]
                            And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

I'm torn between a "mommy makeover" and a week at the Hershey spa.

Can I have a mommy makeover at a spa for my "recovery"?
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

a home by the ocean
                                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X