X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

[quote author=Celest link=topic=62.msg20106#msg20106 date=1291594649]
    a home by the ocean
    [/quote]I have one and it is still friggin' cold ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Do you keep in touch with any of your exes on fb, myspace, lj etc? Or just in real life too.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have 3 ex-boyfriends on facebook.
        Hubby doesn't care, they are from over 20 years ago.
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I am still friends with one of two of my exes but I don't have them on facebook. If I see them when I'm out we will chat and whatever, even throw each other a text but nah.
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I have 8 exes on facebook.
            I try to stay friends, as long as things don't end too badly.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=62.msg20156#msg20156 date=1291620204]
              Do you keep in touch with any of your exes on fb, myspace, lj etc? Or just in real life too.
              [/quote]

Nope. For some reason they don't like me any more.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

[/quote]

Yup.

A woman needs back-up plans, yanno.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[/quote]
                  Nope. Most of my exes are exes for pretty extreme reasons and I have no desire to be in touch with any of them (I choose badly).

Comment

[/quote]NOPE ... NADA ... NYET ... NA ... KEAWAI ... SAA ... TLA ... TLA-HV ... IKSHO ... NEJ ... NEE ... NOPE ... UH-UH ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=magusjinx link=topic=62.msg20368#msg20368 date=1291691962]
                      NOPE ... NADA ... NYET ... NA ... KEAWAI ... SAA ... TLA ... TLA-HV ... IKSHO ... NEJ ... NEE ... NOPE ... UH-UH ...
                      [/quote]

Your reply amuses me dear
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

[/quote]

The only one I keep in touch with willingly is my first boyfriend from when I was a teen, but even so, it took me nearly five years before we could talk to each other. I see the most recent ex once in a while (Blair) ...but not by choice. He's my best friend's best friend, and I'm sometimes not informed (on purpose) that we're going to the same event.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=Storm link=topic=62.msg20227#msg20227 date=1291651500]
                          Nope. Most of my exes are exes for pretty extreme reasons and I have no desire to be in touch with any of them (I choose badly).
                          [/quote]

QFT....Like (adopted American) Mother, like (adopted English) Daughter lol.

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=62.msg20430#msg20430 date=1291719948]
                            Your reply amuses me dear
                            [/quote]I was married the first time for a year ... She didn't like the military ... bached it for 20 ... Then got hitched again for 3 years ... She was crazy ... Been single over 10 years this time ... Too olde to do it again ... No energy left ... :

Comment

What is your fave Christmas/Yule/Solstice song?
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Silent Night.

Comment

Working...
                                X