Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
    That was in fact sarcasm Danie :P X
    I suck at internet sarcasm

Comment

It's ok :P X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Is it too soon to make Japan Zombie jokes?
        Yes. However, Godzilla jokes are mandatory because of the whole nuclear reactor thingie.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Is it too soon to make Japan Zombie jokes?
          maybe just a little
          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I vote for Godzuki/Minya/Minilla ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

If you found out your s/o was born the opposite sex of what they are now, how would you deal with it?
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

well. if I found out now, after knowing him for 20+ years, I would kind of freak,

if I had found out at the beginning of our relationship, I would have been surprised, I am sure, but I am not sure it would have changed how I felt about him,
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

That would mean i was born with two left hands ... Hmmmmmmm ... I think I might have noticed something a while back ...

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

If you found out your s/o was born the opposite sex of what they are now, how would you deal with it?
                  Actually ... I don't think it would have mattered much ... Except in the realm of having kids ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

It would explain a lot, actually. My husband is a bitch sometimes. Til now, I've just been blaming it on his mom.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

It wouldn't bother me. He would still be my partner.
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Oh man. I'd feel cheated!
                        [4:82]

Comment

I don't have a partner, but if i did and they told me at the beginning of the relationship, at that point where you become comfortable with someone, i don't think it would bother me but if they didn't tell me til we were a a good few months/more than a year into the relationship i think i'd feel betrayed, if i could get over the feeling of betrayal then it would be ok, however i have trust issues so i doubt i'd get over it.

Comment

I have never been attracted to women in the sexual sense, so I think it would bother me. Not just the lack of honesty up front issue, but think I would look at that person as a woman now and it would probobly turn me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Celest View Post
                              well. if I found out now, after knowing him for 20+ years, I would kind of freak,

if I had found out at the beginning of our relationship, I would have been surprised, I am sure, but I am not sure it would have changed how I felt about him,
                              ...ditto, minus about 14 years!!
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

It would throw me for a serious loop. Then again, I'd have to hopefully get over it if it wasn't obvious right away. But it would freak me out, and I don't even have a lover.
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X